19: Amateur

^^ Gregor and Azathoth ^^

'DuBois-Circles - 08:00-09:00
Harper-Musicology - 09:15-10:15
Dion-Herbology - 10:30-11:30
Laurent-Culinary Arts(lunch) - 11:45-02:00
Cortez-The Craft - 02:15-04:15
Haven-Shapeshifting - 04:30-05:30
Laurent-Culinary Arts Sa 08:00-20:00'

---

"Gregor? Cast this. Surprise me." He smiled knowingly.

--- Greta's POV ---

He nodded and slowly approached, breathing deeply, and conjured the circle again, over the first, and then poured some blood from a vial into both Circles. Then he muttered a small dose of poetry lower than I could hear, blushing, and they blazed into fire, instead of just glowing.

"Gods above I have a lot to learn..." I breathed.

"Indeed." Master DuBois smiled.

"O' Wise Azathoth, I beseech you, grant me your presence!" Gregor said softly, but in a commanding tone only Kings ever mastered. If one speaks softly, people must be silent to listen, and then they will be even more afraid when they hear the precise inflections in your voice.

I gasped as a Demon General appeared, shaking the room. He stepped through a doorway, instead of a Breach, and looked around, his massive horns making small swishing noises, while his spiked tail snapped like a whip.

I stared at the demon, and slowly shrunk back in my seat, afraid for everyone's lives, especially my own.

Gregor simply spoke. "I am Gregor, Son of Alfred The Great, Descendant of the God Heracles and his father, Zeus. I would summon you conditionally, that you might not revenge this encounter after its conclusion. In return, I shall pay you in Soul Energy for your wasted time. Is this favorable, Sir Azathoth?" He asked calmly in Draconic, like he was used to bartering with beings that could level cities with a thought, and in demonic languages, at that. I only spoke it because of my connection with Mirage.

The demon hummed, and looked closely at him. "I agree." His voice shook the room, and his breath was ice.

Gregor nodded. "Thank you for your time. Would you like to speak to the peoples of this realm, or would you simply wish to collect your fee and go about your business without further interruption?" He asked politely.

The demon hummed, and scratched his chin. "I'll speak to you... I so rarely encounter this realms denizens... is your King still Alfred the Great, or have you succeeded your father, Prince Gregor Delatrucio?"

"My father is alive and well, Sir Azathoth, and will remain so for as long as I am able to make it so. A king cannot spend time in school, after all." He sighed, speaking in English.

I blinked. "Prince? We have a king?" I spoke out of turn, and flinched when the demon snapped his gaze to me.

"Ahhh... you bear the blood of my son Soren's Master... Falkirk, Hmm? Rowena? No... she is much older... Maria, then?" He smiled a savage smile, his fangs glistening red.

I gulped and shook my head. "Maria and Rowena are both dead. I am Greta, Maria's little sister." I spoke clearly, controlling my beating heart.

He hummed. "Odd... for something to have killed them..."

"Mother died in childbirth, during my birth. And Maria fought 7,430 men to the death, and won, but died soon after from a cowards blade." I said, unable to stop the words. I clapped hands over my mouth, confused, and he chuckled.