33: Not Bloody Likely

^^Stahl-Haut Mk1 (steel skin-armor)^^

At least, until the front door imploded, and several Men in Iron Armor marched in.

--- Greta's POV ---

I stood slowly, and reached out mentally. 'Sir Gareth, Sir Dunwal. I require your presence. Now.'

They slowly walked into the room, the heavy metal of their boots making scratches in my floor, and I smiled down at the men in what I now realized was actually Steel Armor. "Hello, friends. I'm sure the door was an unfortunate misunderstanding. If it is convenient to you, my knights will be escorting you out. Have a very nice day."

One silently drew his weapon, a long black blade. He bent his knees, and leapt at me, a glyph under his foot giving him the height he needed to reach the second story.

I stayed still, eyes locked on his face, as Gareth knocked him back down, and drew his own sword. Dunwal drew his, and stabbed it into the floorboards, then leaned against it, grinning, until I glared at him, and he sobered, pulling it out.

Gareth rounded on the man, and bowed his head. "I am Sir Andehar Ramon Gareth, Grand Knight of Lady Falkirk's Chaotic Order." He announced himself, and readied his blade.

The man darted around him and leapt at me, but Gareth parried, and then knocked the man back. "That is not honorable. I have announced myself. Respond equally, please." He snapped, miffed.

The man again went around him, and was again rebuffed. "I believe he is not in his right mind. Disarm him, Sir Gareth, and render him unconscious. I understand you may not kill him until he introduces himself." I commanded. Then I looked at Dunwal. "And Sir Dunwal, introduce yourself to his fellows and take them outside and do the same. Do try not to hurt my building, please, but if it's necessary... I forgive you."

He bowed his head, and turned to the three other knights. "I am Sir Arthur Halon Dunwal, Grand Knight of Lady Falkirk's Chaotic Order. Prepare yourselves, men... and lady." He bowed his head to the one woman of the group, equipped as the men were.

Gareth darted forward at the silent man, and attempted to disarm him quickly. The man showed a degree of skill, dodging and throwing his sword at me. I dodged, and caught the hilt, throwing it back.

It impaled his thigh, all the way into the floor behind him, and the hilt stopped at the armor on his leg. He flinched, reaching for it, and Gareth knocked him out before he could react.

I looked at Dunwal, and gasped. He was nursing a bleeding arm, his great sword between him and his three opponents, in his non-dominant hand.

I growled and pushed magic into him, making him grin with exhilaration, and leap at his enemies. Gareth knocked out one of the enemies from behind, and Dunwal got the second, while the third, the woman, slowly took off of her helmet.

I hummed. She was beautiful, that was true, with short black hair and blue eyes that sparked like Daniels. "I am Samira Thorn. I am sorry for the seemingly unwarranted attack, but the Order has ordered your arrest, Lady Falkirk."

"On what charges?" I snapped.

"You apparently broke into the Great Library, Milady."

"I did, on accident. I wasn't aware the section my portal placed me in was restricted, and Grand Master Faust pardoned me, then allowed me to leave." I said simply.

She blinked slowly. "I am sorry, but my orders were not to discover your innocence, but to bring you in."

"I will inform you for future reference. Next time? Don't break my door. Ask nicely, like you're doing now, and we may reach a Parlay. Is that understood?" I raised an eyebrow as I gave her my thoughts imperiously.