Chapter 13

"she had a face straight outta magazine" -robbers
------------------------------------------------------------

Josh POV

Today is Christmas, so Jennifer's parents have invited us to their house. We are going to be exchanging gifts there, and just chilling.

I haven't spoken to Jennifer since the night we kissed. I thought she was avoiding me but then I learned that her friend Lucas was here, so she wasn't coming to school either. I was jealous, I still am. I am really excited to see her though, now that I am going to her house she has to see me.

They told us we didn't have to bother changing into our regular clothes, so all of us are heading there in our pyjamas. My dad has a red sack in his hand which holds all of our gifts for the Lawrence family.

We finally get there, and Connor rings the bell, Blaine opens the door.

"Hey! Merry Christmas" Blaine greets

We walk in, hugging Blaine and wishing him a Merry Christmas. I greet everyone but Jen because she isn't here, she is in the kitchen.

"Jennifer, they are here honey!" Karen calls

"Coming" she calls back

A few seconds later I see her come out of the kitchen, looking cute and beautiful as ever. She is wearing her Christmas pyjamas, a Santa hat, reindeer slippers and not to mention her glasses.

"Merry Christmas!" she chants, hugging my parents and Connor.

"Merry Christmas" They reply

She finally gets to me after what feels like forever.

"Merry Christmas" she whispers

"Merry Christmas" I embrace her in a hug. This feels so right, I have been waiting to do this.

"Okay, let Christmas 2016 begin!" Ben says

Everyone takes a seat somewhere around their huge living room. Jen is sitting across from me, sometimes looking at me shyly then flushing a pink color.

Everyone exchanges gifts, and it's time for Jennifer to give me what she got for me. She hands me a box which I open in an instant. I open it to reveal a new black leather jacket.

"Oh my god Jennifer! Thank you" I hug her

"Your welcome" she blushes

Soon after the gift exchanging everyone disperses doing their own thing. I notice Jennifer heading to the kitchen, where I soon follow.

I see her turned to the oven with her back to me. I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Hi" I whisper in her ear, kissing her jaw.

"Hi" she replies

"You look so cute, love the Santa hat" I compliment

"Thanks"

"You haven't talked to me since..." I trail off