Chapter 33

"remember that i like you, no matter what i found" -heart out
------------------------------------------------------------

Josh POV

From today we have one week left in Hawaii. I am trying to do everything we can before we leave, but Jen is being lazy, honestly I would be too.

I have planned for Jen and I to go for a swim with the dolphins at a facility that the hotel provides, then the hotel is having a luau.

I walk out of the villa to the patio which over looks the ocean, I see Jen laying on the hammock and staring at the ocean. I walk over to her, she has her eyes closed.

"Hey, sweetheart" I say, smiling. I know she isn't asleep.

"Hi" she smiles, opening one eye.

"Get up" I order, chuckling.

"Eh...nah" Jen replies, closing her eye again and laughing.

"Come on Jen, we have one week left" I start, "Let's make the most of it"

"But i'm too lazy to get up, it's so peaceful here" she says, then pats the space next to her. "Come lay here next to me"

"As much as I would love it, NO" I say, "Come on sweetheart, I want to enjoy the place"

"Noo" Jen whines, her eyes opened now.

"What if I told you that we are going to swim with the dolphins today?" I smirk.

"What?" Jen sits up now, her eyes wide. "Well, why didn't you say that before?"

She quickly rushes inside, and within two minutes she's out wearing her swimsuit. Since i'm already wearing mine under my clothes, we run to the place where the hotel hosts the dolphin activity.

"Hi, we're here to swim with the dolphins" I say, chuckling.

"Yes, Mr. Hutcherson?" The employee asks.

"Yeah" I reply.

"Right this way..." he says, and leads us to a place where there is a pod of dolphins.

The employee tells us to get into the water after we are in our swimsuits. We get into the water, with a couple of dolphins swimming around us. The employee instructs us on how to hold on to them, and swim with them.

"This is Bean, she was born here, and is 6 years old" The employee informs us.

"Aww, you're so cute" Jen gushes, kissing the fish.

"And this is, Kai and he is 7" The employee tells us again.

Jen holds on to Bean's fin, and I hold on to Kai's. They start swimming really fast, and I hear Jen laugh through the water that hits my ears.

"Whoo!" I hear Jen shout, and I laugh.

The dolphins soon come to a stop, and we are little bit away from the place where we started from. There are still people from the hotel staff standing around to see that the dolphins don't swim away.

Jen and I do this for a while until our time is up.

"That was so much fun!" Jen says, after we walk away from that place.