Chapter 26

"and well i think i've gone mad, isn't that so sad?" -ballad of me and my brain
------------------------------------------------------------

Jen POV

Today is my brother Blaine's wedding. Yeah, you heard it right, my stupid brother is getting married. He's grown up and I can't believe it. It was like just yesterday he brought Carson, his fiancée, home.

Prom was a week ago. Josh left to go to Kentucky 2 days later. His parents and brother are here, attending the wedding. He went to Kentucky to help out a friend. I'm sad that he isn't here but I got to deal with it I guess. I just miss him.

We are at a beautiful beach, in Malibu in the beginning of spring. I wish Josh was here.

I am not taking part in the wedding. Blaine's best man is Ben of course, and Carson's maid of honour is her best friend. I am sitting in the front row with my parents, I can't keep the grin off my face.

The musician starts strumming the guitar indicating that the ceremony is starting. Ben and Blaine walk out and take their places at the altar. Then 'here comes the bride' starts playing. All of us stand up, and turn to look at Carson, who looks absolutely amazing. She walks up to the altar and the ceremony starts.

After the ceremony is over we head to the reception area which is also at the beach. There's music playing, people are mingling and drinking champagne.

I walk over to my brother and his new wife to congratulate them.

"Hey, big bro" I smile, when I reach them.

"Hey, Nitro" Blaine laughs, then hugs me and kisses my head.

"Congratulations you guys, it was a beautiful ceremony" I grin, and hug Carson.

"Thanks, Jen" Carson replies, "You look beautiful"

"Me?" I ask laughing, "It's you who looks breathtaking"

"Thanks" Carson laughs

"Alright, alright ladies" Blaine says, "We gotta go meet everyone else"

"Don't let me stop you" I smile.

"We'll see you later Nitro" Blaine laughs, "Love you"

"Love you too"

I walk to my parents who are talking to Josh's family.

"Hey guys" I say

"Hey Jen" Mom smiles

"Jennifer honey, you look stunning" Michelle says

"Thank you, all of you look amazing too" I complement them.

"Thank you" They chorus back.

I keep talking to them for a while, until I stop listening to their conversations and get bored. I quickly excuse myself. I walk to one of my family members. My aunt Sierra and her husband.

"Hey" I say, hugging her.

"Hey, Jennifer" she smiles, "You look absolutely lovely"

"Thank you" I reply then turn to my uncle, "Wassup big man?"

"Wassup Jenny Bean" he laughs, and takes me in for a bear hug. We've always had a playful relationship. "You're so grown up"

"Thanks" I laugh