Chapter 29

"let me tell you bout this girl, i thought she'd rearrange my world" -this must be my dream
------------------------------------------------------------

Jen POV

Today is graduation! I am so excited. Josh is going to meet me in school along with his family.

I put on my outfit that I picked out along with my mom. Once I am dressed I run downstairs, and see my family waiting with a camera in my mom's hands. Even Blaine and Carson are here, Carson is pregnant.

"There she is" Dad says, "There's my big girl"

"Daaad" I smile, blushing.

"What?" he laughs, and I hug him.

"We are so proud of you Jen" Mom says, and I hug her too.

"You did it, Nitro" Blaine says, I hug everyone.

"Okay everyone, time for pictures" Mom exclaims, once I have hugged everyone.

We head to the backyard and I take a picture with my family, then with my family members individually.

Josh's family organised a party, just for our two families. I am so excited! I'm finally graduating, no more bullies, and no more feeling like crap. Every. Fucking. Day.

"Okay Jen, I think we should start getting a move on" Ben says, we make our way out of the house and to our car.

All of us pile into the car, and drive to school. Once we get there, we are instructed to make our way to the field because that's where the ceremony will be held. My family and I walk to the field, and I am given my cap and robe to change into 5 minutes before the ceremony.

I spot Josh and his family, me and my family walk over to them. Josh turns around, he smiles when he sees me.

"Hey, gorgeous" he says, coming over to kiss me.

"Hey, handsome" I smile, "Excited?"

"Sooo excited" Josh grins.

"Hey Michelle" I greet. I greet Josh's family and he greets mine, and soon enough it's time for the ceremony.

"Graduates please dress in the mandatory clothes" Says the principal over the speakers.

Josh and I put the robes over our outfits and wear our caps. We make our way to the designated seats, our parents were told to sit on the bleachers whereas, we are on the field.

The principal comes on the stage and gives his speech, then a bunch of other people talk about their experiences and finally we get to the good part.

"Ashley Williams..." Calls the teacher, to hand her the certificate.

People are called alphabetically, then sit back at their places after they are given their certificates.

"Jennifer Lawrence" Ms. Kelly says, I stand up and make my way up to the stage.

Just like every time, the parents applaud when I get to the stage, but I notice Jena, Sam and Liam yelling "boo". I saw them and frowned, I felt tears building up but I stopped myself from crying. I took my certificate, shaking the hand of the principal and walked down from the stage.

After some more people are called, it's Josh's turn.

"Josh Hutcherson" Ms. Kelly says, Josh walks up. I applaud and smile big.

He does a goofy thumbs up to the crowd, and walks off stage.

Finally, after everyone has gotten their certificates we are told to stand up.