Chapter 32

"don't call it a fight when you know it's a war" -the city
------------------------------------------------------------

Josh POV

We arrived in Hawaii, about an hour ago. We are driving to the hotel which is a half an hour away. The hotel is called, The Beach.

Once we get to the hotel, Jen and I get out of the car, taking our suitcases with us. We walk into the lobby, and it's absolutely breathtaking. You can see the blue ocean from the entrance and it looks amazing!

We are greeted by a hotel employee, who offers to take our luggage from us and gives us each Leis.

"Welcome to Hawaii" The employee says, and takes our suitcases.

Jen and I walk over to the front desk, the woman behind the desk smiles. Her name tag reads, Tina.

"Hello, what can I help you with?" Tina asks, a huge grin covering her face.

"Hi, i'm Josh Hutcherson. My parents made a booking here..." I tell her, holding Jen's hand.

"Name, please?"

"Chris Hutcherson?" I ask, it's probably going to be under my dad's name.

"Oh yes, we have a booking here" The woman says, "You're lucky, you got the last best suite in the hotel"

"We did?" Jen asks, she nods.

"This is your room key" Tina says, handing us the key card. "Have fun"

"Thanks" I reply, taking the key.

Jen and I make our way to the hotel employee from before. He takes us to our room, which is a little bit away from the lobby. It is right in front of the beach. It is clearly the best suite in the hotel.

Jen and I walk into our room, and it is amazing! There is a view of the beach, a patio in the back, and a huge living room. It's more like a beach villa.

"This is amazing!" Jen exclaims, once the employee has kept our suitcases and left.

"I know right" I tell her, "I can't believe our parents managed to pull this off"

"I can't either" Jen laughs, "But they did an amazing job"

"I know"

I notice a tray sitting in the corner of the room, with one single note on it and a rose. Confused, I walk over to it.

"What's that?" I hear Jen ask.

"I don't know" I say, I pick up the card and start reading it.

Hey! You've made it...have a lot of fun you guys! You deserve it. We organised a romantic date for you, it should be amazing, we are positive you will love it. The date is at 6.
Love you,
Your parents.

I chuckle, "It's a note from our parents, sweetheart"

"It is?" Jen smiles, walking over to me.

She reads the note, and chuckles. "They really have thought of everything"

"They have" I chuckle, "We better start getting ready, it's 4 now, date is at 6"

"Alright" Jen nods, and heads inside the room to get her clothes.

I take my clothes, then walk to the bathroom to change and take a shower. After i'm done, Jen decides to take a shower too.

"Honey, i'm going to meet you at the venue. Don't worry I'll send someone to get you there" I tell her, "This way its more romantic"