Chapter 9: Goodbye Boboiboy

Hope POV

Me, Gopal, Ying and Yaya rushed to the train station to greet Boboiboy goodbye. Even though I didn't really want to. I'm not really a close friend cuz I just help him out saving the world . And I am quiet often. So nobody really knows what's going on in my mind.

Anyway, we arrived at the train station just in time for us to see Boboiboy going to go back to his homeland.

"Boboiboy!" Ying and Yaya shouted running to him. I just walked and looked behind me to realize Gopal pretending to have a slow mo person. "Boboiboy..... Wait...for me..." He said in a slow mo voice and running like a slow mo. I rolled my eyes.

Is he a turtle or a human? Even a turtle can beat him. I wondered.

I just kept walking and got to Boboiboy. Gopal then hugged Boboiboy. They said their goodbyes to him. He smiled and said goodbye. The train is now already here.

"Hey, Hope!" Gopal shouts. "Say something, will ya?!" He shouts and I break my mask. "Shut up, Gopal." I start and started crying. "I was trying not to cry all this time, you know!" I cried and Gopal was surprised.

"Ehehe. Awesome!" Boboiboy said and waved goodbye. The train was finally there.

Boboiboy went inside and there was also a familiar face going outside.

When he passed me, I got to see the face clearly. I stared at him as he walked away.

I was confused. He then noticed me and stared back. Then he looked away.. Ying noticed the look I had in my face. It was weird cause I never show distinctive emotions on my face.

"What's the matter, Hope?" She asked me. I got back to my senses and looked at her." Huh? Nothing." I said.

That's when the train left. Everybody kept on saying goodbye. Even to as to follow the train. Well, I can't blame them. They were all very close friends with him and they know him so well. Especially Gopal. The one who's been crying all this time. I feel my eyes getting teary again.

But, I've been thinking this since that guy arrived.

Why is he here? Do they know?