Chapter 38:Cocoa Eater

Probe has suddenly turned back to normal and Adu Du went to Probe, crying and hugging him.

But, suddenly, it failed.

Adu Du was heartbroken. He said that it will only work once. So there was no point in trying.

Then, Hope came in, reading a new book.

"Oh, hi Hope! Where you get that book?" Boboiboy asked.

"Fang promised me one." Hope said.

"Oh yeah, you said something like that."

Suddenly, BBB's watch was beeping like a phone. He answered.

Gopal seemed surprised. He asked how he did that when his watch doesn't.

He answered that Occhobot did it for him.

"What is it Occhobot?" Boboiboy asked.

"Turn on the TV to Chanel 33"

Adu Du turned the TV channel to 33 and saw the news. It was Cocoa Jumbo! In Jumbo size! He was terrorizing the city.

So, Gopal, BBB and Adu Du had only one thing to do.

"Team BuBaDiBaKo, commence!"

******
Gopal, BBB and Adu Du had heard news that he was going to the cocoa factory and they were on their way there.

The reporter was taken hostage and was asking Cocoa Jumbo dumb questions like, "Why are you so big?" or "What has became of you for you to do this?"

Then, BBB, Gopal and Adu Du appeared. Adu Du went behind Gopal.

When Cocoa saw him, he threw the reporter as BBB caught him.

Cocoa was in rage, telling him about him abandoning him and living a sad and REVENGEful life. So he found cocoas and eventually turned jumbo size.

Then, BBB had a plan with Gopal.

"Hey! Let's play a game, If you lose, you go home and will have nothing to do with us. And if you win, you can take Adu Du. But you have to use a feather." Boboiboy hands a feather to Cocoa.

Cocoa agrees and takes the feather.

BBB was first and he threw a big rock. For only a meter.

Cocoa was next. He threw the feather for only... half a meter.

And he lost. But he was not being a good sport and was going to the factory anyways.

But, BBB said something about Adu and Gopal distracting him.

So, BBB went and tried to evacuate people. Which succeeded. However, there was still Cocoa.

"Wait! Cocoa Jumbo! There's a tourist here wanting to take a picture of you." Gopal points to Adu Du who wad wearing some tourist get-up.

Cocoa Jumbo blushes." O-Oh.. Well, okay."

They took lots of pictures.

The next picture, they were near a cliff. Adu keeps telling him to go backward. Which he gladly did. And at the last backward, he fell!

They celebrated.

Until Cocoa jumbed out of the sea.

He went closer to the board of chocolate. And he ate it.

He felt disgusted of it. They were relieved he didn't know where the true cocoas were.

Until Gopal told him.

He drank the cocoa.

And so, he wanted to squish Adu Du. He was about to squish him with his hand when someone stopped him.

"Hope?!" Gopal and Boboiboy yelled, surprised.

"You guys are losers! When I went to the lab, I saw something incredible. A working Probe!" Hope yelled.

Adu Du sees Super Probe stopping the hand of Cocoa." P-Probe!!!!"