Chapter 2: Hope Knows

Hope looks at Boboiboy. Boboiboy looks at Hope and Occhobot shows himself. "So what's your name? And what power did you give him? But I could deduce you gave him the elemental powers...." Hope states.

"I'm Occhobot." Occhobot introduces himself, trusting Hope. Occhobot could feel an aura surrounding Hope, not a normal human have this. She's special, Occhobot thought. "Hmm... I never investigated power spheres before. So let's do an experiment." Hope says, approaching Occhobot and kneeling down.

"Occhobot, give me a power." Hope demands and so they experimented. A blast had appeared, and Hope can see a wristwatch. "Oh, so my deduction was correct then..." Hope says. "Oh well, both of you should get some shut eye." Hope states and goes back to her room, closing Boboiboy's door behind her.

The next day,Boboiboy trains his power and finally masters it while Hope watches. "Hey, Hope? Why won't you train?" Boboiboy asks her. Hope closes her book. "I trained before I fell asleep so I kinda know the ropes around my power." Hope said, still with her emotionless expression. After his training, he was about to go and tell his friends about his cool power but Occhobot told him not to while Boboiboy argued. And finally, Occhobot gave in, because Boboiboy threatened him.

When he had arrived, Ying had arrived to tell them to run. Gopal and Boboiboy joined but doesn't know why. "I'll go with them." Hope says, walking. Boboiboy had stopped running after he found out the reason as to why they're running was from Yaya's cookies.

Yaya then appeared and gave Boboiboy some cookies and he ate it. Hope arrived and looks at him. "Stupid..." She mutters, with the same emotionless face. "Ah, well, not my fault." After they talked, Boboiboy told them that he's a superhero now. "Right, Hope?!" Boboiboy asks, turning around after Gopal said his whirlwind was a "breeze". 

"Hey, Hope! You turned crazy, too?!" Ying asks. Suddenly, Adu Du arrived and Hope slowly widens her eyes. When he had attacked with Probe, Boboiboy makes an earth wall to protect Ying and Yaya. 

They started fighting, but unfortunately, he got caught. "Occhobot, I wanted to experiment this and this is good timing!" Hope turns to look at Occhobot, although her voice sounded serious, her face was just the same, emotionless. "Give them powers!"

Progress was working when they were given powers but were still caught anyway. "Surrender me your power sphere!" Adu Du says. "No way!" Hope shouts from a tree. "Telekenisquash!" Hope says, although she remains emotionless, her eyes give off a different vibe. 

Adu Du was squashed. But Probe luckily escaped. Probe appeared behind Hope and as Hope turned to look at Probe, she was unfortunately caught. "Do the ultimate power now!"

"Boboiboy Elemental Split!" Boboiboy shouts and he then splits into three. "Lightning, Wind and Earth..." Hope mutters. Earth then forces Probe to let everyone go. As soon as that happens, Hope runs to Lightning's side. After using Wind's wind power, Lightning jumps, and uses his lightning to electrocute Probe.

When they fell and tumbled to a certain part of the park, Hope appears to finish them but was too late for Computer had already saved them. But it was being slow. Hope, with her emotionless face, points to them and asks Boboiboy, who has already reverted back to his normal self, "Should I take them out?" 

When Adu Du was back to his spaceship, he was electrocuted and also beaten up and Probe was also squashed. "So, what's Gopal's power?" Ying asks, after the spaceship had flew away, while Hope reads a book.

"I can't quite remember." Occhobot explains that he forgot because of Boboiboy's kick. "Sorry about that..."

************

"I want to order!" Ying says over the phone as she says the order so fast. She then repeats it again but not there anymore. After finishing her call, she immediately runs to the place and gets the food. 

Gopal starts eating them and Occhobot exclaims that the food would be "not enough". Suddenly, a call for help was heard and Yaya came back with a basket of cookies, explaining that it wasn't hers but from some lady whose sales aren't rising.

"That's why she asked for help?" Hope says, reading her book while eating. She gets her wallet from her bag and starts getting money when another cry for help was heard and Gopal went to check it out. 

"Well, at least he won't finish the food before we even touch them, right?" Hope states, eating. When he came back, he was all wounded up and Boboiboy asked what happened. He explained it was because he was chasing a cat and got scratched.

Then, ANOTHER cry for help was heard. "Atok!" Boboiboy says, standing up. He runs to where he is while the others follow him. When the robots were about to attack, a shout was heard, "Telekenipush!" which shoved the robots onto a wall, taking damage.

"Lightning bolt!" Boboiboy yells and Hope helps Occhobot hide the cocoas while Tok Aba is there sitting on the floor confused. After they have fought off the robots, Tok Aba faints. "So, who's explaining?" Hope asks and everyone looks at Boboiboy.

"How am I supposed to explain to Tok Aba about this?"