Chapter 20: Hope's relationship with Fang

Fang POV

Here I am.... At detention. Holding 2 buckets of water. Because of Probe. He destroyed the goalpost. Since they're part of my team, I get all the responsibility. And I'm here. But why is Hope here? She didn't use her powers. "Ugh! Why are you here, Hope?! You didn't use your powers! Could you not be here?!" I asked.

"No." She said with her usual poker face. "I'll tell you why she got here!" Probe volunteered. "No! I didn't mean literally-" But I was interrupted. I sighed.

Flashback....

"Fang's team...PUNISHMENT!!!" PapaDil told us. "Hope.... You didn't use powers. I'll tell Teacher Papa that. So you're not at fault here." Fang said to Hope. "Hey, Fang!" Adu Du said. Hope stopped in her tracks with her usual poker face so we don't know what she's thinking about.

"Is that right?! Hope! You didn't use your powers during the game?!" Teacher Papa asked after Fang told him about Hope not using powers. Hope's friends also defended her that she did not use. "Okay. You're freed from the punishment." Teacher Papa agreed. Then, Hope looked at Teacher Papa.

"W-wait! I'm part of their team so I take some part of the fault." Hope said. "No, Hope. You do not." Fang argues. "Yes, I do." "No." "Yes." "Fine! You get punishment." PapaDil gives up.

Stops...

Ugh! Does he have to tell it?! Hope's face was in her usual poker face. "Oh right! Remember when Gopal and Ying and Yaya followed me?" I asked her. She nodded. I asked her that because she may not look like it, she is actually the most observant among everyone so I was sure she knew.

"They told me the scenes that I missed or didn't know." I told her. "What scenes?" She asked.

Flashback....

After Fang wasn't able to buy a carrot donut, Gopal and Hope walked past him, being depressed. Hope suddenly ran to the canteen. When Gopal got there, Hope was already asking if the carrot donuts are really gone. The canteen lady said yes.

Gopal asked why she changed her mind of wanting to eat a raddish donut. "I lost my appetite. Sorry, Gopal." Hope replied. Then, when Gopal was fan girling that being Boboiboy's BFF is great because being misunderstood that he cleaned up the class,

"Hey guys! Wasn't Boboiboy giving the broom back to Fang?! Use your common sense." Hope said. Obviously trying to hint them that Fang was the one that cleaned the classroom but failed. "Why is that important? She usually does that." Fang asks Ying and Yaya.

Ying and Yaya looks at each other. "Then, don't you think it's strange she was able to know it when she JUST came in?" Ying asks and Yaya agrees. "Well, actually..." Ying and Yaya tells Fang that Hope actually came earlier than Boboiboy. Since Ying and Yaya came in earlier too, they saw how Hope was looking inside. And that time was when Fang started cleaning.

Hope watches more as if she was stalking. They didn't bother it and they just studied before going.

Stops...

". . . . " Silence only filled the room. "Hey! Why do you guys always defend each other?" Probe asked innocently. "Yeah! Are you guys crushes or lovebirds or something?!" Adu Du asked, frustrated. "What?!" I asked, angrily. "What did you JUST SAY?! Why do you think I'll like him, HUH?! And I don't like _______ love!!!!" Hope said, frustrated.

Then, she realized what she said and covered her mouth. Adu Du and Probe's mouth became wide opened. And fainted. "Hey Fang?" Hope called. "Yeah?" I asked while still holding the buckets. And her too. And she's still in her poker face. "What happened?" She asked. I shrug.

Boboiboy POV

"Hey! Do you notice anything weird about Hope when she's around Fang?" I asked my friends. "Yeah! She definitely would lose her poker face when that happens!" Ying said. "Hey! Isn't it the 2nd time Hope lose her poker face by talking to Fang?" Yaya asks. "Huh?" I ask them.

I gave them a what-do-you-mean look. They now started to tell me.

Flashback....

"During the recess of the first day of Fang's school day...." Gopal was headed to the canteen when he saw Hope pulling Fang to an empty room. Gopal wanted to see what's gonna happen. He also called Ying and Yaya. "Fang.... I'm sorry for what I did. It wasn't great." Hope apologizes to Fang. "Sorry?! You think that you leaving me for those years..... Can be replaced with a SORRY?! Where were you when I need you?! Where were you when we needed help?! Where were you?! And here! You're here! Of all the places, WHY HERE?!" Fang shouts at Hope with a mad face.

Hope covers her eyes and let tears flow out. She kneeled down. "I guess I already lost you." Hope muttered. Not even knowing she said it loud enough for the people eavesdropping their conversation and Fang could hear. Fang kneeled down.

"You think you lost me? I thought I lost you." Fang says. And hugs her. She hugs him back. "I love you. Fang." Hope says to Fang and mumbles something that we couldn't hear in the end. "I love you, too, Hope." Fang replies. Then, they went out.

Stops....

I was shocked that she liked him. I need full explanation from her. Even though I know she'll just ignore me and creep me out even Thunderstorm because of her creepy glares and creepy usual poker face. I then saw Hope coming in our direction. Directly sat down, and ordered Special Hot Chocolate even though it is a hot weather, today.

I hesitate to ask after she paid for the drink and drank it. I signaled the others for them to ask and they just nudged me to ask her. I guess I have to do it. They have been waiting 6 months to ask. "Hey, Hope." I said. She looks at me. I sweat drop." Uh..."

"What IS IT?!" She snapped. Still in her usual poker face tho. "Umm...... Ying, Yaya and Gopal told me this story about them eavesdropping your conversation with Fang on the first day of Fang's school day." I told her. I feel like being death-glared.

"Don't tell her that!" They said. 

-After plenty of convincing insults, compliments and convincing Hope to tell-

"UGH! Fine." She said with her usual poker face. "Me and Fang are .........................." She giving us suspense?

"We're siblings. Twins to be exact. I'm older than him by 5 minutes." Hope tells us. All of our eyes are as big as saucers and our mouths wide as oceans. Atok's cups fell because he listened. Occhobot was confused. Ying fainted. Yaya fell down then fainted. Gopal screamed then fainted. I fell down and said awesome before fainting.

And Hope was SO confused. "You guys have the same expression as Adu Du and Probe." She sighed and left back home. Not even bothering waking us up. At least Occhobot and Tok Aba was there.