Chapter 16: Race

Hope POV

"Now... We will play a tough sport." Teacher Papa announced. "Tough? What kind of sport, Teacher?" Yaya asked. "SPORT.........!" Teacher Papa, giving us the suspense. Ying, Yaya and Boboiboy gets excited and inspired.

I bet it's just some BORING, child play sport. And not challenging. "Run with an egg on a spoon!" Teacher Papa shouted. Boboiboy, Ying and Yaya then got VERY disapointed that they found out it was some BORING, CHILD PLAY AND  NOT EVEN CHALLENGING sport. But fun!

"Boboiboy it's your turn!" Gopal told Boboiboy. "Fang, your turn." I told Fang." No way." He told me. I gave him a very scary DEATH glare and a very scary DEATH aura. He seemed scared but he didn't give up.

I looked at him, with my straight face and was still handing him the spoon. "No way! This is just child play!" Boboiboy disagrees. "Child play. But fun!" Gopal encouraged Boboiboy. "Yeah. It's not challenging." Fang agrees with Boboiboy.

Huh? He agreed with Boboiboy? I wondered. But didn't show any signs of shock. Just my usual resting BORED poker face. "Child play? Not challenging? Hmm...." Teacher Papa thought. Well, at least his ideas will help them in doing it. Please make a creative like... A race! I thought but in my usual poker face.

"Boboiboy..." Teacher Papa pointed at Boboiboy. "And Fang." He pointed at Fang. "Race together!!!" He shouted." And the winner will get Papa Zola's P ruler!!!!" He shouted and everyone wanted it but me and Fang rolled our eyes.

"Gasp. The legendary ruler to defeat the crooked monster in Episode 21!!" Probe said. Cause I heard him talk. I guess now I know how they know about almost everything we do. Boboiboy seems bored on it. Fang too. Even though they are enemies, they still have the same likes and dislikes.

I still put on my usual poker face, though, not pointing it out. "Please Boboiboy. Get it for your best friend here." Gopal begged,kneeling his knees. "Fine." Boboiboy smiled. Then, Fang interrupted." No way! I will win!" Fang said." Do you even know what Papa Zola's P ruler is?" Gopal asked. Fang rolled his eyes.

"I don't know. But I won't give it to you!" He said. Now, the race begins... It is an intense race. Fang tried to block Boboiboy but failed. Fang now uses his powers. So is Boboiboy. Fang almost made his egg fall. Now it's falling....

The girls in class except Yaya were surprised. But when he got the egg back, they cheered." Hey, Ying. When did you care about Fang?" I asked Ying. She just ignored my question. Gopal just kept recording it. And......they win! It might be a tie. But I do have hopes someone WILL at least be the winner.

"I was first to be here!" Boboiboy said." No! I was!" Fang argues. Gopal came running close to them." I recorded the whole thing, teacher." Gopal said, waving his camera. "And the winner is....." Teacher Papa giving us suspense AGAIN! "Boboiboy!" Gopal guessed." Fang!" Someone guessed.

"ME!" Teacher Papa said. Everybody became shocked. "See?" He showed us a picture of him that he was first. Somebody argued with it but he just laughed it off. "Congratulations, Teacher Papa. I already knew you could do it!" Gopal lied and hugged him. Well, technically his leg." Oh. Thank you. Thank you." Teacher Papa said. 

Boboiboy and Fang just ignored each other. "You guys..." I told them with my usual poker face." You're like friends instead of enemies to have the same likes and dislikes." I told them. "NO WAY!!!" They shouted. "Teacher Papa. Could you give me your ruler?" Gopal asked. Teacher Papa argued. "No way!"

"Umm... My camera.." Gopal said." Hmm? It's been taken!" Teacher Papa said. "What? Why?" Gopal asked.

"JUSTICE... Never let's anyone bring cameras to school." He said, which resulted to Gopal crying. What kind of teacher is he? I sighed but with my usual poker face.😒.