Chapter 35: Angry Hope

I can't believe I wasn't even a big help during the fight. I'm really useless. And I couldn't even help Probe. I even got so angry at Boboiboy and Gopal even though they were just asking so I left after a while.

I got so angry about that fact. Maybe instead of being angry, I should go back to Adu Du and help him out. But then realization had hit me, who would be there when  Adu Du wasn't even there? There would be Computer but what could I do there?

I went to where Fang was staying. Most people would have thought he stayed there in the abandoned house, but he's actually living in an apartment. The abandoned house served to be his training grounds. 

I went to the apartment and just opened the door by myself. Fang was there, wearing an apron, cooking eggs.

3rd Person POV

"Ho-Hope?! Learn to knock, will you?!" Fang stuttered.

"We're siblings." Hope said and plopped herself down on the sofa. Fang noticed that she was upset.

He put down the bowl and took off his apron.

"You okay?" Fang asked.

"... Yeah..." Hope looked away.

"No you aren't." Fang hugged her. "Tell me what's wrong..."

Hope was silent at first and then sighed.

"It's nothing. It's a petty thing to be mad about so just forget it." Hope said. "I just want to be with you for a while."

Fang kept silent then spoke up.

"Hope, if you're angry about it, if you're upset about it, then it's clearly worth your anger. It's worth your sadness. Don't say it's a petty thing to be angry about." Fang told her.

"And there's no reason you shouldn't ask for help, ask for comfort when you need it. Don't bottle things up. It's bad for your health, you know. Besides, you can always come to me for comfort, for help." Fang said.

"Okay?"

"..."

"Sure."