Chapter 22: I want reasons

Boboiboy POV

"It's been a long time and we haven't seen him yet." I complained. "Just go to school or else you will be late." Occhobot advised. It looks like Hope was ready to go up and venture to school when Gopal stopped her. "What?! What is more important?! Knowing who bought Yaya's biscuits or school?!" He asked a very obvious question.

Everybody became silent. "Hehehe." Gopal laughed. "Hehehe." He laughed again. "Going to school, of course." Me and Hope said, together. "Just wait a moment! Uh.. 5 minutes." Gopal excused. "Hmm... 5 minutes will be 5 hours, then." Atok said. "Hehehe." Gopal laughed again and it seems that Hope is annoyed with the laugh.

"No it wouldn't." He said. "Gopal........ Stop with that ANNOYING laugh!!!!!!!!!!!" Hope said in a very scary voice. "Hehehe.. I mean hahaha." Gopal laughed. Atok walked away." Hey, Boboiboy! Did you tell Occhobot about Fang's power?" Gopal asked. "Yeah! But he said he doesn't know it." I said, playing with the cup handle.

"How can he not know it? He's a power sphere, you know." Gopal said. "Yeah! But whenever I show him his picture, he'd faint." I said, glumly. "Hmm... He'll faint?" Gopal asked. What is he up to? "Hey, Occhobot! Come here!" Gopal said.

"What is it?" Occhobot asked. "Do you know this kid?" Gopal asked, holding many pictures of him in front of Occhobot. Occhobot then fainted. "Hey! Pity him, you know!" I told him. Then I noticed the many pictures he has of Fang.

"Eh? Why do you have many pictures of him?" I asked him. "He has many fans!" He said. "So?" I asked, bored. He then explained that he plans to sell them to fans and that makes him rich. "So, you want it?" He asked. "I never would." I said. "Hmm... But you never complete your debt." Atok said. "Can I have it then?" Hope asks and Hope handed him money and Gopal handed her the pictures. 

"Hey! The kid's here!" Atok said,pointing to someone. Me, Gopal, Hope and Occhobot looks where he is pointing. Fang?! Once Occhobot saw him, he fainted. "So it was you!" I shouted at Fang. "What?" He asked." Why did Occhobot faint when he saw you, huh?!" I asked. He just looked at me in disgust and Hope looked at him and got up.

"I'm buying these biscuits, Tok." He said and took a packet of biscuits while takimg iut his money. "Okay. Just leave the money in the counter." Tok said. "Tok Aba's right. There is a living human who bought Yaya's biscuits." Gopal whispered. He then took off. Hope ran off with him.

It seems like Hope is smiling while talking to him and for the first time, he genuinely smiled. "Come on! I really wanna know why Occhobot faints when he sees him." I said and Gopal agreed. "I aslo wanna know why he's buying Yaya's biscuits." Gopal said. Hope came back to us and is in her usual poker face again.

She became confused when we followed Fang after telling Atok," Peace be upon you." We ran off and followed Fang. Hope rolled her eyes. We followed Fang into an alley and found him running to an alley. Gopal and Hope stopped me from following him. Gopal told me that whoever gets there will be chased by the crazy cat and Hope said that we could ask him at school. But I didn't agree and get in anyway.

We found him and now I'm asking him why Occhobot faints whenever he sees him. I slapped the biscuits away from him and they fell to the ground. He seemed desperate about it. Hope backed away a little bit and bit. And there it was. The crazy cat." Don't make any sudden movemwnt, Boboiboy." Gopal warned. But a little too late.

"RUN!" Me, Hope and Fang shouted, running away. Gopal then past us. He even ran past Hope, who was the fastest runner among us. Me and Fang looked behind and saw the crazy cat. Me and Fang hugged each other and screamed.

I heard a flash but didn't mind about it. I then ran past Gopal, carrying Fang bridal state. That's when I heard that annoying flash again. I looked to see where it was and I saw.......

Hope holding her phone in camera mode. She actually pictured us like that. But I didn't care for I don't want to get scratched by that cat.