Chapter 28: Battle

"This.. This can't be...." Boboiboy muttered. The Recycled Tiger runs to Boboiboy but Hope pushes the tiger away from him using her powers but that didn't do much damage as it continues running to Boboiboy. "Fang! Release your Shadow Tiger!" Both Hope and Occhobot say together.

"Shadow~.... Ti,ti,ti,ti,ti,ti,ti,--" Fang kept on repeating. "Hey! Do it already!" Gopal said. "Hehehe. Tiger!" Fang laughed. The Shadow Tiger arrives and scratches it but realizes it was smaller than the Recycled Tiger. The Recycled Tiger sweat drops.

Adu Du then makes the recycled tiger attack. Recycled Tiger attacks the shadow tiger and chases Boboiboy again. Boboiboy runs away and Hope tries to distract the Recyled Tiger as Gopal gets Boboiboy, giving him a ride on his back. "Don't ever give up, young ones. Let's continue sprinting!" Gopal said, running.

"Ying! Take that potion up there!" Hope shouts. "Huh? But I am afraid of heights...." Ying complains. "You are already up there!" Occhobot tells her. Ying looks around and realizes she really is there."Huh? Mama...... THIS PLACE IS TOO HIGH!!!!!!!!!!" She shouts. She gets the potion but Probe noticed.

"Huh? Oh no! She has the potion , Mr. Boss!" Probe shouts and Adu Du turns to look. "What did you say? Huh?" Adu Du asks. He sees Ying holding the potion and he was about to make the recycled tiger attack Ying but Yaya took the remote, explaining it's HER turn to play with it and made the recycled tiger do stupid poses.

Adu Du takes the remote back and shouts, "Hey! You can't just take the remote just like that!" "Yeah! If you want one, go buy yourself one." Probe agrees. "It's not for sale, Probe!" Hope says, countering what he said. "Gopal! Change the tiger to food!" Occhobot demands but Gopal argued. "No need! I'll just beat it... With my own hands!" Gopal stated.

"Just change it, Gopal!" Hope and Fang say together, but with different accents. "Even if you won't change it, I'll just prepare our graves first." Boboiboy says, then digging up holes for them. "OK.. OK... Because of fans' request, I will change it to food." Gopal stated. "Food Transformation!" Gopal shouted but the Recycled Tiger didn't change.

"Oh no! It didn't change!" Hope shouts. "He's not scared enough!" Occhobot states. Gopal was already getting beat up. "Boboiboy! Help him!" Hope shouts. "Uhm...... OK! Triple Split!" Boboiboy said, performing his elemental split. "Yay! Boboiboy split to 3! We will surely win!" Fang cheered. "I'm so disappointed with other people! This is all you guys' fault!" Wind says, pointing at Fang and Occhobot.

"Ugh! I'm so disappointed with my self!This isn't their fault, this is my fault!" Lightning puts the blame on himself. "And I'm disappointed with the situation! We can no longer win!" Boboiboy Earthquake complained. "Huh?" Occhobot looks confused. "Let's just continue digging....." The trio mutters, as they continue digging.

"Ugh.. They also can't help." Occhobot groaned and Hope looked at the three. "Ying! Bring that potion to Gopal! Yaya! Try to distract Adu Du!" Hope said to both Ying and Yaya. "Yay!" Yaya cheers as she spins Adu Du and Probe

Ying goes to Gopal with super speed and gives the potion to Gopal and Gopal drinks it. The Recycled Tiger then goes to Gopal. Gopal sees the Tiger and got scared. "Agh! Food transformation!" He chants, pointing his hands to the tiger.

The Recycled Tiger turns to food and Adu du grans in return. "UGH! Damn it! We lost again!" "I know! Aren't you tired of losing?" Probe asks, turning to his master. "It's your fault that we lost! Argh! Computer! Bring us up!" Adu Du puts the blame on Probe. "Ahem!" Earthquake coughs to catch the villains' attention "Huh?" Adu Du and Probe looks behind them.

They then see Wind, Lightning and Earth. And they beat him up with the last attack being Hope's telekenisquash. And they then went back to Too Aba and Boboiboy's Kokotiam.

Me: Did you forgot that this is the name of the stall now? Hahaha.... But I'm not using that name.. Only this once...

And then, everybody apologized to Fang about them blaming them for nothing. But.. Hope's ears were caught by the sentence Ying said.

Then, Fang wanted us to tell him that he is more popular than BBB. Hope rolled her eyes..... And everyone except Hope and BBB cooperated. BBB and Fang argued about it....

Hope sighs, ahhh.... boys.....