Chapter 32: The end is near

Hope's POV

"He looks like... He is in the same gang as Adu Du!!" Boboiboy whipped his body to turn to Adu Du. "Huh? Since when is he my gang member?" Adu Du asked, angrily. "Don't lie to me!! He has the same head as you!!" Boboiboy shouted with no logic.

"Just because he has the same head as me, doesn't mean he is the same gang as me! Hope! Tell him the truth!" Adu Du argued then looked at Hope. "Huh? Hope?" Boboiboy asked and looks at Hope.

"I'm not betraying you, Boboiboy as Fang is still with you but I am just asking for help from Adu Du to take care of a certain alien. Come on! We have to get out." Hope stated, with her usual poker face. Boboiboy couldn't answer.

As Boboiboy and the others go out, Papa tells something to Boboiboy. "Boboiboy... Remember my words... Before you go out... You should wear this tag!" Papa says, holding tag that says Excused to go out of class. Everybody fell to the floor because of Papa's stupidity.

BBB and the others went out with the tag. They then saw Ejo Jo. "Finally... I have met you!" Ejo Jo shouted at Boboiboy and his gang. "Who'd wanna meet you?" Hope argues in her poker face. "Yeah! You think you are so popular?!" Ying shouted back. Boboiboy stayed calm."What do you want?" He asked.

"What I want?" Ejo Jo asked then laughed like a maniac-an evil maniac. "What's so funny?" Hope asked, in her poker face. "Anyway, I want your powers! Also that power sphere of yours!" Ejo Jo growled. "No-" Boboiboy was interrupted.

The others are already panicking.

What are you gonna do, BBB? What is your plan? For all of us? Will you win? Or will the evil side take over? Hope smiled, knowing of her weapon even if they lose.

~At BBB situatuion~

Fang POV

Now, I am here. At Adu Du's base. Adu Du must have had a nightmare about Probe because when he woke up, he screamed the name "Probe". Adu Du accidentally held Boboiboy's hand when he woke up and he looked at him disgustingly. "Uh... Yes, Mr. Boss?" Boboiboy played along, nervously.

Adu Du shoves him away angrily. Then Adu Du complained about us that it is our fault about everything. Occhobot then handed the broken Probe to Adu Du. Adu Du teared up and took him. He said it's useless for Probe to be fixed. But I'm hoping he will be.

He went to another room with the goat and locked it up. I complained about why he was so cruel even though we saved him but Occhobot said that it's because of the loss. I and Boboiboy then quarreled. But, Occhobot said something that made me stop.

"Fang! Stop!! Don't you know?! Hope is waiting for us to save them!! She believes in us!! Can you stop with this nonsense?!" Occhobot stopped me, which left me wide-eyed. Boboiboy also stopped. "F-Fine! Let's make a plan." I said, nervously.

~On the other room~

"Hmph! I'll show them!!" Adu Du contacts Ejo Jo. "Ejo Jo. They're here in my basement." He told Ejo Jo. "Hah! Great job, Adu Du!!" Ejo Jo smiled.

We were all tired, not knowing what to do. I want to find an idea. "Wait!! I got an idea!!" Boboiboy suddenly shouted. "Huh? You do?" I asked. "Yeah! Just do this and this and this!" Boboiboy, Occhobot and I planned. "I found you Boboiboy! Come out and fight me!!" Ejo Jo had shouted just after we finished. "Let's do this!!" Boboiboy encouraged us.

I hope this works...

End Of POV

Fang and Boboiboy did what the plan said. But Boboiboy was the only one fighting the combat robot. Hope smiled, secretly. But BBB wasn't strong enough. So he didn't hesitate in using all three of his elements.

He fought the combat robot. But for no use, none ever worked.

Hope smirked, knowing the plan. Good job! You have a great plan... Hope thought.

Teacher Papa is now panicking. So is the others. But Hope remained calm... All was going bad until a dark light surrounded a dark space. It was Fang! Fang was able to summon the strongest Shadow Dragon by using all of the time that Boboiboy distracted the robot.

The dragon was able to eat the robot and that was the end of the robot. Everybody cheered. But not for long. It was Ejo Jo's turn to fight. But because of summoning the Shadow Dragon, Fang fainted. Occhobot went close to him, trying to wake him up. But then, "Oh no!" Hope shouted.

Ejo Jo is using the full power of Yaya's power band, making Boboiboy float to the sky. Now, Ejo Jo and Boboiboy are fighting. But Ejo Jo still using the full powers. But then, while BBB is using Earthquake, Ejo Jo uses his powers... To make it completely glass and he destroyed it.

"No..." Yaya started. "Way...." Yaya continued for her. But then, BBB seems like he is winning. Until Ejo Jo made the time slow. While they were fighting, Occhobot and Atok formed a plan to save their friends. Occhobot flew with Atok to the ship. Then, Atok put on a mask which is the same as Ejo Jo.

Occhobot almost fainted because of it. When they finally reached, they used the mask so that they could get in. While Computer was looking at how they were fighting, one by one is out of the trap they were trapped in. Hope was the last one to get out.

"Hmm? You're oddly quiet..." Computer turns around then gasps. " How did you... Oh no, you won't!" Computer was about to hit a button for trapping them back.

Ont he other hand, BBB is about to overpower Ejo Jo. "I guess the only resort left is to use telekinesis! Telekanipush!" Ejo Jo shouted. But there was no impact at all which left Ejo Jo confused.

On the other hand, Hope giggles. "D I D Y O U T H I N K I ' M R E C K L E S S E N O U G H T O U S E T H E M A G I C F R O M M Y P O W E R W A T C H W H E N I C A N R E L Y ON T H E P O W E R I W A S B O R N W I T H ? !Telekanipush!" Hope shouted.

Computer got pushed away. "Telekanitrap!" Hope shouted. Computer got trapped. "Let's go!" Hope says, with her poker face this time. When they finally got out, Ejo Jo was defeated. But Adu Du, who seemed to be in Boboiboy's side because of Probe, wanted to finish him off.

But didn't happen because when Hope and Occhobot approached Fang, they saw that his powerband was not there. Hope's eyes widened. Ejo Jo had the power band of Fang. Then, he trapped them including Fang and Occhobot.

But, Hope, the students, Teacher, and Atok were safe. Teacher, Atok, and Iwan are going to distract Ejo Jo from using the ultimate shadow dragon. But, Teacher looked to Hope.

"Huh? Ah! What it teacher?" Hope asked. "join us! You can fight, too!" Papa said. So Hope agreed. Teacher Papa used Yaya's power and was hit by the tornado so he was able to distract Ejo Jo.

Atok, who is using Ying's power, slows the time when Ejo Jo made a shadow of himself to fight. "Atok! Teacher Papa! Continue distracting him! I'll fight this one!" Hope said.

And so, they agreed. On the other hand, the people trapped-Ying, Yaya, BBB, Fang, Occhobot and Adu Du- tried convincing that Iwan using his voice so that they'd be free but Iwan didn't.

Until the ultimate shadow dragon is finally here. Iwan had no choice but to do it. He used his voice. It was manly. The boys laughed and the girls hit them.

Iwan did it again and it finally turned to food. They were able to fight once again. But the wind current was so strong that most of them would fly up there. But the heroes would be able to save them. Until "You don't need to destroy the dragon! Destroy the caster! Right, Fang?" Hope shouted. Fang nodded.

"I'm counting on you......" Hope muttered. And they were able to defeat Ejo Jo. In the end, Ejo Jo escaped and it didn't finish Adu Du's satisfaction. "I'm sorry, Adu Du. But, would this be what Probe want you to do?" Hope asked. "Leave me alone!" Adu Du pushed Hope away.

Hope sighs. And they finally defeated Ejo Jo!