Chapter 34: Adu Du

Gopal and Boboiboy are talking about their failing grades. Then, Atok heard them which made him angry. Well, he actually didn't hear from THEM. But from teacher himself. He was there, sitting in the table, drinking. They both sighed. "Don't worry Atok! I passed!" Hope sighed.

"At least there is someone here who knows how to study!" Atok smile and continued working.

"Wait... I've been wondering... How did you get 99%?" Gopal asked.

 "Because I answered quick." Hope answered without even looking up from her book.

Then, Gopal's father came and punished the both of them for failing. "Oh come on. Take it easy on them. I heard from Teacher Papa that there was a distraction and everyone failed." Atok said.

"Ahem! Do I look like I failed to you?! No! I did not fail so please stop talking as if I failed." Hope shouted.

" See? She was able to pass. Why did they not?" Gopal's father asked.

"She studies every night and every day. If she has time, even the littlest, she studies. She ALWAYS have a book ready. So you can't blame her for not failing." Atok told him.

"Exac-- wait what? Now you're blaming the people who passed?" Hope stopped for a bit.

"Anyway, teacher said they'll have review classes so that they'll be better anyway. So let's just stop." Atok told him.

"Fine!" Gopal's father gave up.

"But, you have to let Abdu Dul Dul too. Or else we won't have." Teacher Papa explained.

"Gopal! Make him come to the classes or you will be punished." Gopal's father yelled at Gopal.

" Y-Yes, papa." Gopal stammered. Both Gopal's father and teacher left after saying.

"How are we going to get Adu Du to come?" Boboiboy asked Gopal.

" I don't know. Let's ask Hope! Hope--" Gopal was interrupted by Hope.

"I know what you're gonna ask. I don't have any problems in school so I'm not part in the review class. I already have high grades anyway. Only the ones who failed will be part of it. I'm not. It's not my problem. It's YOURS." Hope said, focusing on her book.

" I guess we have no help from her." Gopal sighed.

"Yeah. Let's just--" Boboiboy was interrupted.

"Aha! I am here to steal all your cocoa!" Adu Du coincidentally appears.

"So convenient..." Hope sighed.

Gopal and Boboiboy looked at him and then kneels down and starts praising him, " OUR HERO!"

"Huh?" Adu Du was a bit surprised. "Anyway. I am going to steal your cocoa!" Adu Du said.

Hope slaps him. "What was that for?!" Adu Du yelled at Hope, holding his cheek.

"Go to the review class of Teacher because you unfortunately turned into a permanent student, maybe." Hope emotionlessly explained.

"Oh yeah?? With the weapon I bought from Bago Go, I can steal your cocoa! Come, Cocoa Eater!" Adu Du yelled.

Cocoa Eater appeared but Hope punches it high and makes it fly away. Adu Du's mouth opened wide.

"As I was saying, you have became a permanent student, maybe. So you have to go to the review classes. Since you failed miserably." Hope explained.

" Huh? No wa--" Just before he could finish his sentence, Boboiboy and Gopal made signs behind Hope that he will die if he were to finish it.

Hope balls her hands into fists. Boboiboy flinched. "Wait, Hope! Uh, maybe we can, uh, trade with him? Deal with him? Uh, just don't hurt him or he won't be able to go to the classes." Boboiboy explained.

Hope turned around, holding up Adu Du's collar. "... Fine. Well, if you became nice, we'll give you cocoa." Hope said, putting him down and went back to reading.

"Really? That would work?" Adu Du asked.

"Yeah! Great idea, Hope!" Gopal complimented.

"Awesome!" Boboiboy said.

Then, they made him practice to being nice by asking Atok nicely for cocoa. But.. It took longer than expected. And I mean longer. It's already night.

Adu Du then was finally able to became nice but... Atok said, "No. There's no more Cocoas." And he freaked out. BBB helped him inhale and exhale for him to calm down.

But, BBB had a plan to Adu Du and started whispering him his plan on the side of his head. But, unfortunately, his ears were above his head so he has to whiper it again to him.

But, before they do, he has to go to the additional classes and he agreed.

"... Hmm... What's with this bad feeling...?"