Chapter 26: Gay

Hope POV

I woke up to the sound of BBB's room very noisy. I opened the door a bit and eavesdrop on their conversation. "Huh? Boboiboy? Why are you so noisy early in the morning?" Occhobot asks Boboiboy. "Huh?! I'm so noisy ealy in the morning? You're the one asking for help!" Boboiboy stated, pointing to Occhobot.

"Oh right! I dreamt that Fang captured me just now." Occhobot rembered. "Huh. Robots can also dream?" Boboiboy wondered. "Of course! If not, what else would it be?" Occhobot asked him.

"Hm.. It could be your memory." Boboiboy thought. "Then, Fang is an evil person?!" Occhobot asks in surprise. Oh Occhobot! Fang is NOT an evil person! "Oh come on, Occhobot! Don't jump to conclusions!" Boboiboy tells him.

~At school~

"Fang is an evil person! He captured Occhobot!" Boboiboy tells to his friends. I thought you said that we shouldn't jump to conclusions?! Everyone also agreed but Yaya didn't. She had the same words for BBB before he accused of him being evil. Then, Gopal told us that the only proof is his face.

"Look at his face! His evil face!" Gopal stated, pointing at the picture he took. "How could that be?" Boboiboy asked him. "That's just how he was born,idiot!" Hope face palmed. "Oh.. Really?" Gopal nervously laughs.

Then ,Fang went inside. What bad timing. The people keep on glaring at him even Yaya. Fang seems confused and looks at them.

"What? Are you having a debt with me?" Gopal asks him, hands on hips. "You are having a debt with me!" Fang says back.

Then, Gopal went behind Fang. "Eheheh. I'll pay it to tomorrow. Tomorrow please?" Gopal begged, nervously laughing.

*cricket sound*

"Hey! What did you do to Ochhobot, huh?" Boboiboy asks Fang. "I already said that I forgot it!" Fang says back. Then, they argued and argued but Fang keeps on denying it.

"You are going to pay!!!" Boboiboy said, pointing at Fang. "You are the one who's going to pay!" Fang countered. Yaya took out her pad and pen. BBB and Fang are now standing on the table, holding a chair with a bucket. They glared at each other while doing so. "Now, you both are going to pay!" Yaya said, laughing.

3rd Person POV

After what seems like a couple of minutes while Yaya was not looking and BBB and Fang are fighting while she isn't looking, a sound was heard from outside the building.

BBB and Fang was thrown away to the ground because of the soundwaves. We all gathered to the window.

"Boboiboy! Come out! Or I'll shoot this school!" Adu Due threatened. "Yay! No more school! Yay! Yay!" A few boys in one corner and Gopal was cheering. "Ahem!" Yaya fake coughed and showed her pad and pen. "You guys! We have to go to school!" Gopal said, scared. The other boys nodded in fear.

Yaya then looks back again to the window. "Boboiboy! Co- AGH!" Adu Du was interrupted because Probe pushed him." What is wrong with you?!" Adu Du shouts at Probe. "Sorry ,Mr. Boss. But we can't step on the grass! The teachers will be angry!" He says, pointing at a sign that says " No stepping on the grass"

Adu Du gets mad and shoots the sign. "Eheheh... I guess we CAN step on the grass now, I guess." Probe said, nervously laughing. "Boboiboy! Where are you?!" Adu Du sighs. "I'm here!" Boboiboy says, the others beside him. "And I'm here too!" Fang said, following Hope.

"You're such a busybody! You're an evil person who captured Occhobot!" Boboiboy told Fang. "Huh? You're an evil person! Blaming me for nothing!" Fang countered. "Hmph! Evil person won't admit it." Boboiboy said, crossing his arms. "Hey, hey, hey! Fang saved you and this is how you repay him, Boboiboy?!" Hope asks Boboiboy, glaring.