Chapter 15: Rivalry

Hope POV

"Hey, Gopal. I want to ask a question." Boboiboy told Gopal and Gopal made a ridiculous guess. I just continued reading my notes while listening to them. "I didn't take breakfast yet. You wanna buy breakfast for me?" He asked. "That wasn't the question I was about to ask." Boboiboy said.

"Really? Then what is it?" Asked the disappointed Gopal. "Sigh. I'm really hungry right now." Gopal said. "Why are you in the same class as me?" Boboiboy asked Gopal. "What? You don't want me here?" Asked Gopal. "It's not that I don't like you. I'm asking because your one year older than me." Boboiboy stated. "Long story." Gopal said.

Liar!

"Well, I can tell you!" I suggested, with my straight face, looking up from my book." His dad fogot his birth date and so he's in Standard 1 instead of Standard 2." I told them. "Well, at least I'm in the same class as you, I'm VERY happy!" Gopal said.

"Oh... Wait. Why is Ying in our class? Isn't she 1 year younger?" Boboiboy asked. I was about to answer for him when Gopal signaled he would tell. "She is over smart so she got to skip one standard." He told him. "How about you, Hope? Aren't you over smart, too?" Boboiboy asked me. "I declined the offer to skip. My friends are only you guys so I'm not missing the chance to be with you." I told him.

Especially..... Fang....

Then, Fang came in and Boboiboy and Fang stare and glare while Gopal looks at the both of them, worried. Fang past by Boboiboy and Boboiboy got up from sitting on the table. They glared at each other. Very angrily. Very angrily.... For very long.... Ok. This is too long. Hopefully someone will at least interrupt them.

"Hey, how long will you stare, huh?" Asked Gopal, bored and they stopped. "Hm... So this is the face of a coward." Boboiboy insulted Fang. "Coward?!" Fang asked Boboiboy, angrily. "Of course! For you to run away like that in the fight." Boboiboy said. The two looked at each other angrily and are about to summon their powers until, once again, Gopal interrupted them

"Hey! Don't fight! If you fight in class, I'll have to arrange the tables again! Just do it tomorrow. See! It will be Amar Deep's turn!" Gopal said, pointing at Amar Deep's name in the chore chart.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY, GOPAL???!!!" Yaya asked on the top of her lungs. Yaya was with Ying. "Uh... Nothing. I told them not to fight or they'll age faster." Gopal made a very LAME excuse. "What?! You think we didn't hear you?!" Ying argued." Your the class assistant and you're supposed to stop the fight!!" Yaya said.

"Hmph! Write his name, Yaya!" Boboiboy said." No! Write his name!" Fang argued. "Enough! Do you want me to write BOTH of your names?!" Yaya threatened. What kind of president would threaten people? "Don't do it, Boboiboy. If the disciplinary teacher sees your name, your doomed!" Gopal warned Boboiboy.

"Hmph! It's just the disciplinary teacher." Fang said. Then Gopal said some BORING UNTRUE (maybe) rumors about him. Then, Teacher Papa magically appeared and, as if he overheard our conversation, he said, "NONSENSE!"

Boboiboy pointed at Fang and said that he was looking for trouble. Teacher Papa then said some RIDICULOUS non-logical-we-don't-know-the-meaning sentence. "Trouble looks for Justice but Justice never looks for trouble." We all went back to our seats. Everybody(except Gopal) was confused. Instead, he said," The meaning... Is so Deep!" He shouted.

"Huh? What is the meaning of it, Gopal?" Boboiboy asked, confused. "I don't know. But I know that the meaning is deep." Gopal said, inspired. Even though he doesn't know. "Okay, students. Take out your MATEMATHICS textbook." Teacher Papa instructed. Then, Ying raised her hand and told Teacher Papa that it's Physical Education today( PE for short, I may be using that).

And, as if Teacher Papa was embarrased, he went out. Before he went out, he told us," I'll go get your PE teacher." In embarrassment. I wasn't that surprised to hear that from him anymore. "Hello students! Good exercises." Teacher Papa came in and said.

 But he is our PE teacher. He is just dressing differently. Ugh! Boboiboy's mouth is wide open in shock and confused.

"Good exercises, Teacher!" Gopal said and started copying what Teacher Papa just did while sitting.  "How did you even become a PE teacher, anyway?" Boboiboy asked. "Actually, being a PE teacher was my dream when I was a kid." Teacher Papa said and started flash backing it.

Yeah right! The story is mostly the same! Except the part where young Teacher Papa says that he wants to be a PE teacher.

"Now... Let's go to the FIELD!" Teacher Papa shouted.

*****

Thank you Investigator_Kaz_APH for voting my story. I don't exactly know if you voted for it because I am your BFF in real life or because you like the story. Thank you, again. I really appreciate it.