Chapter 10: Fang

Gopal POV

6 months later

I arrived at school early with Hope at school since we bumped into each other in the way. Iwan usually comes in early too.

I stayed up late to answer my assignment. And I'm still answering it now. Hope is just beside me, tutoring me in this assignment. When Ying and Yaya came in.

"What are you doing, Gopal? You too, Hope." Yaya asked. "I'm just tutoring Gopal here in his assignment." Hope told them.

"Huh? You didn't finish your assignment, Gopal?" Yaya asked.

"Yeah. But this is from 2 months ago." I said then he sighed." If only Boboiboy was here, he'd be able to hepl me in no time." Hope gave me a threatening face and I got scared. Hope actually smiled but turned to her usual blank face in a moment.

Just then, Fang came in. Fang is a mysterious person like Hope. But Fang and Hope sometimes look like they're communicating telepathically.

Ying and Yaya muttered to theirselves." Go on. Talk to him." Yaya urged Ying." No, you go talk to him." Ying persuades Yaya. But they just both smile in the end. Hope's blank face just turned into a concerned face for Fang.

Fang just looked away after seeing Yaya and Ying smile at him.

What a rude person.

He went up to his seat at the very last and looked out of the window. That's when Ying and Yaya lost it.

"Hey! We smiled!" Yaya shouted at Fang. "Yeah! You should smile back!" Ying shouted. That's when they made fun of Fang's status." That's why you don't have any friends~!" Fang didn't seem to care. Hope just stared at him. He stared back at Hope but looked away. "It's been 6 months yet he still doesn't have any friends." Ying told Yaya and Yaya agrees." He may not have friends but he has fans." I whispered to them pointing at a group of girls complimenting about Fang.

"Your right. He does have a lot of fans." Yaya agreed. But when they checked where I was, I wasn't in my seat and Hope pointed where I was.

I was with the fangirls of Fang." He's handsome, right?" I complimented him.

"Hmph! That Gopal!" I heard Yaya said. "But Hope, why do you usually stare at him?" I heard Ying asked her.

"Well, it's because......um.... You wouldn't understand if I tell you. Besides, Fang....isn't normal." I heard Hope said. I'm sure she was doing her emotionless face again.

Then,someone signalled that the teacher is coming. We all went to our seats. Yaya is in the window seat in the first. Ying is beside her. I am behind Ying's seat. And Hope is beside Fang and behind me.

"Good morning teacher." Yaya stood up and said once the teacher is here.

So me and the rest of our classmates stood up and repeated what Yaya just said and we bowed.

"Ok, class... We have a new student today." Teacher said.