Chapter 19: Football Match 2

Hope POV

I feel like betraying my own friends because I'm in Fang's team. But I'm not in Adu Du's side. Papa was about to whistle when he just used his mouth. "Why didn't Teacher Papa use the whistle?" Somebody asked. He then "whistled" again and said. "Red Card! Complaining about referees' decision! Go! Go!" He announced, pointing him to go out. I got into my position as it started.

Ying got the ball and she and Boboiboy started running to the goalpost. Adu Du blocked Boboiboy once he got the ball from Ying but Boboiboy just passed him easily. Then, Probe blocked Boboiboy but he also got passed him easily. Adu Du got angry.

"Hope, Defend!" Adu Du said. I got nearer to Boboiboy and almost kicked it when he dodged me. He kicked the ball for the goalpost and Fang was able to catch it. "Just because I can't kick a ball, doesn't mean I can't catch it!" He said. "Since when did people say he can't kick a ball?" Boboiboy mumbled. "Shut UP! I will use my basketball skills to defeat you Boboiboy!" He shouted and threw the ball to Adu Du.

Gopal blocked the ball to go to the goalpost. Boboiboy got the ball. Then Ying got it. Then I got it. Then Boboiboy got it. Fang was able to block the ball from going to the goalpost. I was running with the ball and was about to kick it in the goalpost when Gopal instructed Iwan and Yaya to defend. "Ok!" Yaya agreed and just blocked me... Um childishly.

I sweat drop.

"Hey! Do you think this is Gala Panjah?" Gopal asked very mad. Boboiboy fell down and said," Hope destroyed." I death glared him and he take his words back. Then, Adu Du then commanded me to kick. I death glared him because he was actually commanding me as if I was his slave. But I did it anyway.

It almost hit the goalpost but it didn't. Teacher Papa then sounded his mouth again like a whistle and told us that the 1st half is still 0-0. So we need to continue in the second half. I kicked the ball to Adu Du. He got it and kicked it. But Iwan accidentally fell and kicked it. Adu Du has his eyes on fire.

Iwan was scared so he kicked it to Boboiboy and he kicked it. I got to Boboiboy so I could kick it but he dodged and kicked it to the goalpost. Fang wasn't able to catch it. "GOAL!!!!!!!" Boiboy shouted. Fang was VERY angry. "If we continue like this, we can't be able to win!" Probe said.

I approached them. "It doesn't matter if we win or lose. Fang is still strong. But not at football." I reassured them. But... I know they weren't talking about Fang. They were talking about themselves. I passed the ball to Robalobot Mix and he passed it to Adu Du. Boboiboy ran faster so that he could catch it.

He then got it and kicked it to Adu Du. It hit Adu Du and he just stared at Boboiboy blankly. Until he fell to the floor and lied. "Ow! Ow! Penalty.... Penalty..." Adu Du lied, trying to look and sound as if it hurts. "Shouldn't you be helping them and tell them that it really is a lie?" Fang asked me.

"What? You don't care about them?" I asked. "I care about the team but I don't care about them." He answered. "Boboiboy how could you?" Probe asked with REAL tears since he can't take a joke. He thinks that he isn't acting.

"Probe... Don't forget... About your promise....*cough* to clean the storage room." Adu Du said, while coughing. I rolled my eyes with my usual poker face. If this was real, I would have celebrated. Boboiboy's face than lit up as he knows about a strategy to make the lie get exposed.

"Hey, Adu Du! Kick the ball! The goalpost is empty!" Boboiboy said. "Huh? Where?" He asked and kicked the ball into the goalpost. I was surprised that he could fall into that trap SO easily. But still used my usual poker face as usual. Adu Du made Robalobot Mix attack Ying. And that made Tok Aba part of the team. "Come on, Tok!" Boboiboy encouraged him." Hey! I'm already old, you know!" He said.

"Don't worry! You could just kick it slowly!" Boboiboy said and Atok agreed. I thought that he would be slow but.... "Come on, Boboiboy! Can't you even chase me?!" Atok asked as he ran very fast with the ball.

Gopal and Fang was surprised. Me too. "Bicycle KICK!" Boboiboy said. But he missed, then Tok Aba came to the rescue. "Old bicycle KICK!" And everything went to FABULOUS to GLAMOROUS! We scored. Boboiboy hugged Tok Aba. Then Iwan. Then Gopal. His back is cracked. "Ah! I know!" Probe has an idea to make them only 3 memebers.

Then, Probe made Yaya get the ball using her hands. And Yaya wanted to take revenge so she kicked it to him but dodged. But PapaDil was hit instead and fainted. "Now.... PapaDil has fainted. Now we can play dirty!" Adu Du said And Adu Du activated his very strong shoes.

We scored 1. I didn't bother using my magic. Then, we scored 2. I still didn't bother to use magic. But they used magic now. Looks like I'm the only one not using magic. Just because the referee has fainted doesn't mean we have to not do the rules. "Goal. Goal! Goal~!" They sing-sang. I face-palmed. Sigh. Are they kids?

Then, Boboiboy's ball got up to the sky. But, Iwan was in the way so when it came back, it got to the goal side. "Goal!!!" Boboiboy shouted. Fang looked at the ball. His eye twitched thrice. I gasped. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" he shouted.

PapaDil was able to wake up from his "sleep." He sounded his mouth like a whistle again. "OK! Time's up!" He said and he felt dizzy. "GggggggOAL!" Boboiboy's team shouted. "Goal.. Goal... Goal.... Goal~!" They said in a sing -sang voice. And danced. I face-palmed myself. "Gr... You think this is over?! Fang! Get ready!" Adu Du said.

"Hmph! You win this time, Boboiboy!" Fang said, being a good sport. He walked away. I followed him. "I don't want to join your gang! You even lose with playing dirty...  Pathetic." He insulted. "What did you say?!" Adu Du asked, angrily. "Before that, who destroyed our goalpost HUH?!" PapaDil asked.