Chapter 41: Robbers Part 2

Hope's POV

As the vault opened slowly, the robbers quickly tried closing it when Adu Du stopped them.

"Wait! I have something to say!" Adu Du stopped them.

"What is it?" The boss asked.

"I... I understand your feelings!" He started with a dramatic pose while the Spotlight's on him.

"I was also once evil." The 3 robbers looked at each other as if they understand. "I rob people. Steal people's stuff. And the worst of all... Using neighbour's WiFi without permission!" Adu Du said while crying.

"So are we." The 3rd robber that looked like a complete idiot said.

That robber must be an idiot...

"Maybe because you are forced to do this..." Adu Du continues." Or because of a friend's influence.... But, trust me! The right... Is still wide open for you guys."

The two robbers started tearing up as they thought it was touching.

Yep, they're idiots...

Adu continues to reach his hand out to them.

"Now, hold my hand! Repent... please!" Adu encouraged them.

The two idotic robbers were about to hold his hand when the vault closed because of the boss. I felt pity for Adu Du as he cries out in pain.

"Gopal!" Boboiboy shouts. I look in the direction.

"Change this vault into jelly!" Boboiboy commands Gopal and Gopal nods, turning the vault into jelly but he was stopped by the boss and Adu Du, saying he'll break Adu Du's hand. I face palmed.

"Adu Du, do you think he does karate?" I ask him. He looks at me, crying and nods. Fine." After a few moments of thinking, Adu Du talks.

"Drinks.... Give me a drink, Probe." He asked and Probe goes to get some. Adu Du drinks one and I start to think up of something. I looked at Boboiboy if he figured it out. He did.

"I got it!" He shouted. "I got an idea! We will use drinks!" 

"Drinks?" I smirked. Fang noticed it. 

The air-conditioner in the vault was turned off. After 25 minutes, the robbers wanted to know why we turned of the air-con and that's when they saw Boboiboy showing off his drink. While me and Fang just continued making drinks. After a while, they decided to just drink some in exchange for hostages.

They drank all the juice we have made and that's when they want to go to the toilet. Boboiboy and I smirked. "Success." They opened the vault asking where the toilet is.

"Oh, toilet? Here follow me." The officer said, leading them to their cage and straight to jail.

"Thank you, Boboiboy, everyone for saving us." The bank manager said.

"You're welcome"

Then, a spaceship appeared. "Huh? Is that..." Boboiboy said.

"Yep! It's our spaceship. We were looking for you to tell you that." Adu Du said

"WOW. Can I ride on it sometime?" Boboiboy asked.

"Of course!" Adu Du replied.

Then, 5 other ships came.

"... Great." I sighed.

Everybody looked at me.

"The Ba family is here."