Chapter 6

EDITED

INCASE YOU WONDERED SHENAE GRIMES IS WHO I IMAGINE POPPY TO LOOK LIKE OKAY COOL HERES A PHOTO OF HER IN CASE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE :)

FRIDAY 

HARRY

Tonight was the night. Louis was throwing a party at his house because his parents are away for the weekend and I invited Poppy, wanting to get this bet over and done with. I didn't want to spend to much time with her, I have better people I could be hanging out with. I know I don't know her but she doesn't seem like my kind of girl, she was too...different. 

Probably because she doesn't throw herself at you like the others. 

I shake the thought out of my head. 

I knew when I asked her she wanted to smile but tried to hide it, especially when she was being sassy saying she wanted to be asked and not told. It made me chuckle that someone was actually standing up to me a little. I kind of liked it. 

No, you didn't. 

The boys and I didn't go to school today because we needed to set up for the party and buy all the alcohol. 

"So, you bringing Poppy?" Zayn asked, smirking. 

"Yep." 

Zayn and Louis smirked at me but Liam had a scowl on his face, I knew he was about to say something. He hated when we messed with people's lives just for a bet. Niall, however was not around, although I can guess he would be with Liam. He's just a happy go lucky kind of guy who doesn't like to hurt people's feelings and to be honest you cant help but love him. 

"You guys really shouldn't be doing this." Liam shook his head at us. 

"What's so bad about it? We don't even know her." Zayn laughed. 

"That's exactly why you shouldn't do it! WE don't know her. She's done nothing wrong to us or you for that matter. You're just going to ruin her life for some stupid bet because your bored with your own life." 

"Liam, chill mate. It's only a bit of fun." I spoke. 

"Well, I'm not going to be part of what you guys call fun. I'll see you tonight." Liam finished, walking out of Louis' house just as Niall walked back into the room. 

"Where'd you get them?" I asked, looking at Niall who had a big bag of crisps in his hands, munching on them. 

"In the kitchen, in one of these bags on the counter." He shrugged making me laugh. 

"Niall that's the food for tonight, you idiot!" Lou shouted making me and Zayn laugh more. 

"Ooops." Niall stated running away from Lou as he ran to get the crisps back.