Chapter 35

*END OF SCHOOL*

HARRY

The boys and I were in the back of the school with a crowd of people, as Zayn basically made a thing to tell everyone to come behind the school at the end of last lesson. I didn't know it would happen like this. I thought it was would a small amount of people not the whole school. I didn't want it to end like this. Poppy heart broken.

I saw in the crowd that Penelope was at the back with her friends. So, she came to see what it was about too. She's going to hate me but at least now she understands what I meant when I said Poppy will be broken and thats why I needed her to be friends with her again. I kept looking around hoping not to see poppy. Becayse it will be so much worst if shes here. Plus if I see her, before anything happens I can take her home before it does. I know even if she doesn't see this now that she will find out. If she does what I said and goes home, she will still find out. Penelope will either go straight and tell her or when she comes to school everyone will call her names and someone will tell her about it but it buys me time to make something up saying it wasn't me. But I know she won't believe me because all the stuff everyone is about to find out, Poppy only ever told me...

POPPY

In last lesson everyone was talking about something. I don't know what but all I got from peoples conversations were about behind the school. I was clueless to what was happening. I'm still a little confused with Harry. I mean he told me to go straight home after last lesson and not hang around. Why? Is that this Harry and Zayn was talking about going to happen? Did he not want me to know what it is? Is behind the school thing everyone was talking about something to do with it? But the main question is....Should I go?

HARRY

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!" Zayn shouts and I looked at him as everyone starts settling down. I only notice then that the rest of the boys are at the back of the crowd looking sad and annoyed. I know they tried to stop Zayn from doing this just as mush as me but they knew he wouldn't. The boys decided that they didn't like how far this was going and hate Zayn for doing it. They didn't want anything to do with it so that's why they're standing at the back and not with us. I didn't want to be here or a part of it but Zayn won't let me leave and he certainly won't let me go with the rest of the boys at the back of the crowd.

"Now you're all probably wondering why we asked you to come here!" Zayn said quite loud so everyone could hear him. "Well this is about a certain person" He said and pressed a button on the control for the projecter which he got a nerd to set up so the images hit the wall of the school, and because it was getting dark you could see it fine. The first thing that came up was a picture of Poppy. She was laughing in the photo. She was in the canteen. He must have taken this and I'm saying this truthfully it was a good photo. She looked so happy and carefree but I knew by tomorrow she would be broken.

"This certain person is Poppy Bow Lawerance!" He said and I heard everyone gasp and I looked and saw Penelope shaking her head at me with a angry expression.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH HER!" Penelope shouted so everyone heard her especially Zayn. "SHES DONE NOTHING TO YOU! WHY HER?!" She shouted again.

"Easy. Because shes an easy target. Walls built around her and kept to herself. Breaking her would be so much more fun than anyone else. Thats why we made a bet. A bet to make her fall in love with Harry and then break her in front of everyone!" Zayn spat with no feelings and this makes me feel worst. "So can I carry on!" He says and starts changing the slides.

"So you might think she's a carefree and happy person but she's not. She's a freak!" He says and everyone including me flinches at this word. "Freak" does not describe Poppy at all. She is happy. She is carefree. She is beautiful. She is perfect. Yea she has problems and mistakes but so does everyone. Who doesnt. I want to stop him but I'm lost for words. He wouldn't listen to me anyway. I've tried to stop him before and it didn't work.

He kept changing the slides from happy pictures to sad or angry ones of her.

"She has problems! Angry issues! She goes therapy for it!"

"SO WHAT! EVERYONE HAS PROBLEMS AND GOING THERAPY FOR IT IS NORMAL! WANNA SAY ANYTHING ELSE? AND MAYBE THIS TIME TO MY FACE!" I heard the oh so familiar voice......Poppy.

VOTE

AND

COMMENT