Chapter 11

EDITED

HARRY

I woke up on the floor in my living room but all the boys weren't here, I'm sure we all fell asleep here. 

I slowly got up off the floor with a yawn leaving my mouth. I held my head as the hangover started to settle from last night. I walked into the kitchen and the boys were already there with teas and Advil. I grabbed a water and swallowed the pills, my headache slowly becoming bare able. 

"You going to make up with Poppy today?" Louis asked and I shrugged. 

"I guess, yeah." 

"Well, I would do it now. It's nearly one in the afternoon." Zayn spoke making me snap my head towards the clock. 

"Oh shit." I spoke, running to get changed before I went off to Poppy's 

POPPY

I woke up at half eleven and realised Mrs Lynn had made an appointment for me today at twelve. 

Fuck, I was going to be late. 

After getting ready, I noticed it was nearly one o'clock. God Mrs Lynn probably thought I was missing it again. I opened the door to leave, to find Harry standing there with his hand raised like he was about to knock on the door. 

"Hi?" I asked confused. 

"Hi." He said and I raised my eyebrows at him. 

"Why are you here?" 

"Err, I came to apologise for the other day." 

"Really? You don't seem to sure about that." I said as I closed the door and started walking towards my car but Harry spoke making me stop. 

"MAYBE I SHOULDNT!" 

"What?" I turned to face him. "Shouldn't what? Apologise, whys that?" I asked and he shrugged. 

"I don't know you always seem angry at me and maybe I don't regret it." He said and that hit me. He doesn't regret it. He believes everything he said to me that day and maybe he is right but I don't know why I care so much. 

"Don't" I said through gritted teeth. 

"Don't what?" He shouted as he saw me walking away again. "Huh? Don't tell you that you have anger issues or something? Don't call you names? Don't ask about your family and home life? Why not huh? Everyone talks about there life, so why not you?" 

"Because its my option like it is theirs." I said turning and looking at him, 

"Why cant you just let someone in or just talk about your family at least! They're your family for gods sake, they're going to be there for you no matter what! It doesn't matter about the stupid little fights, they will be there! So why not just talk to someone. Not even Penelope knows! Your BEST FRIEND!" 

"You know nothing about me." I said walking up to him so we were inches apart but he didn't flinch and neither did I. Neither of us backed down either. "No one knows anything about me! You cant say that my family will be there for me when you don't know me or them! I'm not picking a fight with you about your family and life so why pick one with me? I'm not bothering to get into your business so why get into mine?" I said through gritted teeth but all he did was shrug. 

"I would tell you stuff about me only if I knew you would do the same in return." He said and I stepped away from him. 

"Whatever, I've got to go." 

"Where are you going?" He shouted as I slammed the door of my car shut, not answering him. 

Fuck, I was definitely late now.

When I got to Mrs Lynn's office I wasn't really in the mood. I had just had an argument with Harry and I dont know why its got to me so much. Normally I don't care, so why do I now? 

I didn't bother knocking on her door and just walked straight in and slammed the door shut, sitting down on the sofa. I looked straight at her with my arms crossed. 

Mrs Lynn looked at me startled with my entrance and raised her eyebrows. 

"What?" I snapped when we just sat there staring at each other. 

She hummed and then wrote something in that fucking book and I groaned. I hate that she sits there writing in that damn book about me and I cant even know about it. How is that suppose to help me when I cant even read what she's writing. 

"I thought you weren't going to show up." She said and I sighed. 

I knew she would think that. 

"I woke up late. Will you be telling my parents?" I asked. 

"Yes I will have to, why do you ask?" 

"Seriously I thought maybe that out of these sessions you would of got why." I said annoyed and still angry from early. 

"Well, if you actually told me stuff that's going on in your life than maybe I would've." 

"Why? I don't tell Penny, so why tell you?" I said, sitting up.

"Who's Penny?" She asked. 

I sighed, I haven't told her anything. Just about how I'm feeling every day and a short story why. Never talked about friends or family and I bet she's loving that I'm finally telling her about someone. 

"My best friend. Penelope but I call her Penny."

"Aww nicknames." She said and wrote something down. 

"Seriously what do you write in that stupid little book?" I asked, now standing up.

"I'm guessing you're angry?" She asked the dumbest question ever. 

I laughed. "You guess! Wow, well done for the first time you got something right about me!" I said waving my hands in the air.