Chapter 41

LIAM

Me and Louis walked into Poppys room and there she laid in the white sheets of the hositpal. She looked so pale than usual. Louis and I stayed standing as we looked at her. We both stood by her sides not taking our eyes off of her.

"Why did you do this Poppy? So many people love you and you dont even realise." I said

"You're like a sister to us. Zayn took this to far and we all know it. He was being a selfish jerk and you didn't deserve this." Louis said and I nodded agreeing with it.

"We're all so mad at him. You didn't deserve this at all. We all love you so much and I don't think we've ever cried so much" I said laughing lightly and Louis did the same.

We stayed in silence for a little while just looking and taking in Poppy appearance. She looked so fragile just laying there. Shes normally so strong and stubbon but looking at her right now she doesnt look like it. She looks weak nothing like the Poppy we've learned to know.

"Please wake up soon Poppy. So many people are waiting and praying for you too. You just don't realise how much you are loved. Your parents and your brother and sister don't know what they are missing. You're amazing person and we all love you lots. Please wake up" I said kissing her forehead and walking out but Louis stayed for a little bit longer.

LOUIS

When Liam left I sat down in the chair next to her bed and held her hand.

"I don't know if you can hear me but my mum always said if you talk to people in comas they could come out the coma quicker, so here I go I guess. Poppy, I don't know why you did this. I don't know why Zayn done this. There's no one to blame but Zayn and maybe Harry a little bit but Harry did try and stop it but Zayn's mind was set. Harry asked us to help him but Zayn wouldn't listen to any of us. I love you Poppy, you're like a little sister to me. But to Harry you're so much more. He loves you so much more than we ever will. I've never see Harry look at someone like he looks at you. His eyes spark. He smiles just by looking at you. He looks so happy since his met you. Happier than I've ever seen him recently. You're everything to him Poppy. He blames himself for this. He doesnt care about how Zayn was the one who said all the stuff he still blames his self for it. He thinks you're going to hate him when you wake up and he doesn't blame you if you do but just please wake up because he needs you more than anything. He's not doing good right now and you are the only one who can help him and maybe he can help you too. Just please wake up" I said as I stood and kissed her forehead like Liam had done a couple of minutes ago.

I slowly walked out and saw that only Niall and Liam were in the waiting room. Harry must still be getting air but wheres Penelope?

"Wheres penelope?" I asked

"She's gone to see Harry" Niall said and I nodded and sat down next to Liam as we waited in silence.

*****************************************************************************

VOTE

AND

COMMENT