Epilogue

*10 YEARS*

HARRY

Its been 10 years since Poppy's death.

Me, Penelope, Louis, Niall and Liam all did move. We moved to a nice big house on the beach with a balcony that looked out on the sea. It was beautiful. Poppy would've loved it. And I'm sure if she's looking down now she would be smiling.

We went on adventures, lots of them too. We did new exciting things like Poppy said. We done, Canoeing, bungee jumping, rock climbing, swam with dolphins, climb a mountain, etc. We met loads of new people too. We learnt about their stories and like poppy said I was inspired. Some of the people we met had been through so much or had see so much, it was amazing.

Also like Poppy said, I did met a girl. Her name is Hannah. She has brown shoulder length hair with hazel eyes. She's beautiful, funny and the most amazing person ever just like Poppy said. We met 2 years after we moved and we got on so well. I opened up to her and told her everything. I told her about my past and about Poppy. She told me about her past too. We understood each other or we try to at least. We dated for 4 years before I proposed and we got married the year after. The boys loved her like a sister and Penelope and Hannah were best friends. Poppy was right though. I did forget about her. Only for a year and a half but I did forget about her. I hated myself for a month when I realised I forgot about her but Hannah helped me through it. Hannah understands that I still love Poppy very much but I do love Hannah too and she's fine with that. Me, Penelope and the boys look out for each other like Poppy wanted us to.

A year after me and Hannah got married, she fell pregnant with are first. The baby was a boy and we named him Sam James Styles. He is now 3 and a half. And Hannah is also now pregnant with our second child, which we all ready know its going to be a girl and Hannah asked if I wanted to name her after Poppy, which i thought was amazing idea. So her name will be Poppy Jane Styles. Hannah is 5 months pregnant so not that long now.

Louis and Eleanor are still together and they were the first the get married and have children. 2 boys. The oldest being called, Lucas Richard Tomlinson and the second being called, Ryan Edward Tomlinson. Lucas is 6 years old and Ryan is 3 and a half like Sam.

Niall and Penelope stayed together too. They got married 2 years before me and Hannah. They also have 2 children. 1 boy, 1 girl. The boy, Theo James Horan, is 4 years old and the girl, Harley Bow Horan, is 2 years old. Harley had Poppys second name as Penelope wanted her little girl to have a bit of Poppy in her like ours will have.

Liam met someone called Sophia. They got married 5 years ago now. They have 1 children, a girl. She is 4 years old and called Beth Rose Payne. They dont have another children yet but they want one.

We all don't live in the same house anymore though. But we do all live next to each other. We still live on the beach though. We all still go out together with the kids but the house want big enough for 4 families to be living their. So everyone moved out but me and Hannah kept the house we first moved into because i was the one who paid for it.

Today is the 10th anniversay of Poppys death and we've all decided to go to her grave this year. All the past years we've just sat together in our living room telling stories of Poppy. But this year we are going to see her.

We all went in our own cars and met everyone at the grave.

****************************

We all stood there looking at Poppys grave, the boys and Penelope saying stuff hoping she would hear but i wanted to be alone to talk to Poppy.

"Did you wanna be alone mate?" Louis said knowing me to well, i nodded.

"Yea please, I'll met you in the car" I said and they all nodded. I kissed Hannha and then she took Sam off to the car, as Liam and Sophia helped her, as she was pregnant.

"Hey Poppy. I don't know if you can hear me but you were right. You were right about everything. We did move like you said. We live on the beach in a big house with a baloncy. We met so many people on the adventures we took. They had such inspiring stories. They had ether been through or seen so much and I was truly inspired. We done so much exciting new stuff too, Canoeing, bungee jumping and we did climb a mountain. You would've loved it Poppy. Penelope told me that, that's what you wanted to do. Travel and learn new things, do new things. Believe me you would've loved it so much and the people. Oh my god you would've loved them too. I met a girl, Poppy. Her names Hannah. And like you told me, she is beautiful, funny and the most amazing person ever. We got married 4 years after dating and we now have a children too, his called Sam James Styles and Hannahs pregnant with a girl. Which we decided to name after you, Poppy Jane Styles. Poppy you don't understand how much you were right about everything. The thing you were right about which I wish you weren't was that I forgot about you. I did. I forgot about you for a year and a half. I beat myself up for months when I realised I had forgot you but Hannah helped me through it. She helped me through a lot you know. Well you probably do because you've probably been watching over all of us, like you said. Most of all Poppy. I miss you. I miss you so much. I still love you. Even though I love Hannah, no one could ever take away my love for you. I dont know when i will be able to came back here to see you because of being busy with the kids but i will try i promise. But if I can't get back soon i will always be thinking about you. I love you" I finished before putting the white rose I got for her on her grave and then walking back to the car.

I noticed the boys and Penelope had already left, which i dont blame them because they had children to worry about. I got in the drivers seat and looked at Hannah who was now looking at me.

"Are you alright?" She asked and i nodded.

"Yea I am now." I said and kissed her on her lips.

"I love you" She said once we parted and i smiled.

"I love you too" I said and she smiled back.

I put my seatbelt on and off we went back home.

As we drove i started to think off a conversation I had with Poppy..

***********************************

"Whys there loads of highlighted lines in these books?" I asked Poppy as I flicked through her book collection. She had loads but mainly John green books.

"Because there was quotes or lines in the books that I liked, so I highlighted them" She said and I started to read one of the quotes out loud.

"The marks humans leave are too often scars..." I said looking at her and she smiled.

"Its true. When people leave they always leave scars. Maybe not physcially but they leave them. Like they leave their memories with that person. And in the end thats all we all ever will be. A memory." Poppy said and i smiled at her and kissed her.

************************************

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

SO GUYS THIS IS THE END OF THE STORY. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR READING IT AND FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND I HOPE YOU LIKE THE ENDING. I WILL BE NOW DOING MY STORY YOU&I SO PLEASE GO READ THAT ONE AS WELL. - R