Chapter 46

PENELOPE

Harry and Niall walked out of Poppys room with the doctor in front of them. They both looked sad and shocked. What happened? Me, Louis and Liam saw nurses running in the room and we heard shouting but we don't know what happened. No one would let us in so we had to listen to mumbled talking and shouting from outside but we couldn't hear what was actually said.

"Hey everyone, good news is that Poppy is awake" The doctor said as Harry and Niall sat down with us. Niall next to me and Harry inbetween Liam and Louis.

"What's the bad news?" Liam asked what we were all thinking, except Niall and Harry because I guess from being in the room they already knew.

"The bad news is that Poppy still has her mind set on killing herself." As the doctor said this I bursted out crying into Niall shoulder. I saw Harry put his head in his hands and Louis, Liam and Niall had tears in their eyes. Louis rubbed Harrys back trying to comfort him but I don't think anyone or anything except Poppy could do that at the moment.

"I know this is very sad for you all but we can help. We can put her in a care place that helps deal with this kind of stuff. She will be watched 24/7 to make sure she doesn't do anything and will have therapy. All this should help her and make her better. She go as soon as shes out of here which will be in a couple of days. We will only do this if we have one of your acception to do so?" The doctor said and we all looked at each other but said nothing. "I'll let you talk" And the doctor walked off.

"She can't go in one of those places" Harry spoke first.

"Why?" I sobbed.

"She'll hate it. She hates the anger therapy she goes to why would she love to go to a place where they will force her to go to therapy again and be watched. She won't like it. It'll make her want to kill herself even more" Harry said and he had a point.

"I know you have a point but what else can we do?" I asked and the boys all stayed quiet.

"We can't put her in there though" Harry said but we all still stay quiet.

HARRY

We were just sitting in silence not knowing what to do. Thats until I heard the doctor talking to the nurse a couple metres away.

"Sign Poppy Lawerance into the clinic in a couple of days for 6 months." He said and the nurse wrote it down.

I looked up at them and before I knew what I was doing I ran towards them with angry boiling.

"We didn't tell you that we wanted her to go to the clinic?!" I shouted and I noticed the boys and Penelope were behind me straight away.

"I'm sorry Mr Styles but it turns out we don't need you guys to decided any more" He said calmly.

"What do you mean?" Louis spoke up.

"Mr and Mrs Lawerance just come in a couple of minutes ago and we told them everything and they decided. As Poppy's parents we have to do it." The doctor said and then walked away, while we all stood there stunned.

"Her parents are here?" Penelope said confused like the rest of us.

We all walked to the main waiting room and saw them standing by the reception and we walked over.

"Why are you here?" I asked more harshly than meant to.

"Because are daughter is in her because of being suicidal and not one of you told us." Her dad said. They both looked more angry than upset. They had no tears in there eyes unlike us. What is wrong with them?

"Because you don't care about Poppy, you would rather she's not here. You don't even seem one bit upset that she wants to die you just seem angry!" I said getting angry myself.

"Well can you blame us, she's a mistake and made us miss are jobs today just to see if she's alright. We don't want to be here but it was the right thing to do. So-"

PENELOPE:

"Well can you blame us, she's a mistake and made us miss are jobs today just to see if she's alright. We don't want to be here but it was the right thing to do. So-" Poppys dad was cut off by Harry swinging his fist at his face. Her dad stumbled back but then went to punch Harry of which he dodge. Harry throw another punch and knocked Poppy's dad to the floor. He was no on top of Poppys dad hitting him over and over again until the sercurity came over and pulled harry off. It took two of them to get him off of Poppy's dad and take him out off the hospital.

We all follow the sercuity out with Harry.

"Don't come back in here lad" One off the men said before they went back in.

"Harry" Louis said

"They can't just come and decided to put her in there! I need to talk to her!" Harry went to go back inside but Liam stopped him.

"Mate you just got kicked out, you can't do back in there" Liam said and Harry sat on the curb.

"What if Poppy thinks I don't care and thats why I didn't come back to see her?" Harry said and I sat down next to him.

"She won't. I'll tell her about what happened. I'll tell her everything, she will understand." I said but Harry shook his head.

"She won't. When she woke her she saw me holding her hand pulled away insistly. She doesn't want to know me. I don't know why I'm bothering." He sighed putting his hea din his hands.

"Because you love her" I said and slowly got up leaving him there as I went in the hospital.

Soon after the boys came in and told me Harry went home and we waited until we were aloud to see Poppy again.

VOTE

AND

COMMENT