Chapter 30

POPPY

I asked to go to the toilet in second lesson because I noticed Harry was in it. I don't know if he was bunking but I wanted to see where he was.

I walked to the front doors of the school and walked out. I was about to walk further when I saw Harry sitting on a bench but he wasn't alone. He was with Penelope. Why was he with her? Does he think shes better than me? I mean most of the boys preferr Penelope to me when we were best friends, so why would Harry be any different? She is perfect. Perfect body, Hair, face, Personality, everything. She hasnt got loads of things wrong with her. Her family is normal and she doesn't harm herself. She's less trouble than me so why would Harry perferr me to her. He wouldnt.

I watched them for a little while getting all close and talking and it made me upset and mad. Soon I realised that the bell was about to go so I ran back to class.

I walked through the door just as the bell went. I quickly grapped my bag and walked out quickly again. I decided that I was to upset and angry to stay at school so I left. I walked home.

HARRY

Penelope and I walked into the library and she followed me to the back where Poppy normally sits reading a book at one of the tables. I looked around but I couldn't see her where she normally is.

"Where is she?" Penelope asked.

"I don't know, she's normally here" I said looking around again seeing if I had missed her but no, she's not here.

"Maybe she didn't come here today?" Penelope said and I nodded.

"Maybe? She's in my next class I'll see if she's there and talk to her" I said and Penelope nodded.

*NEXT CLASS*

In the next class I walked in and sat at the back where I knew Poppy sat.

Everyone was filling in the room but I couldn't see Poppy. I looked round everyone but still no Poppy. Everyone sat down and the teacher came in to do the register.

"Poppy?" The teacher called.

"Poppy Lawerance? Anyone know where she is?" The teacher asked but everyone just shrugged.

Okay this is weird. Why isn't Poppy here? It's not like her to bunk class or school because of her parents finding out. So why isn't she here? She did come to school because I drove her.

When the teacher finished doing the registers I got up and walked out of the room. The teacher was shouting my name but I didn't care. I needed to find Poppy. I decided that I would text Penelope because she gave me her number so i could contact her about Poppy.

H: Poppy wasn't in class?xx

Even though she was in class she replied instantly

P: Where is she?xx

H: I don't know she doesnt normally bunk because of her parents xx

P: Where are you?xx

H: Outside the school. Weren't staying in class, need to find Poppy.xx

P: I'm coming xx

I waited a couple of minutes and soon Penelope come out the front of the school and towards where I was standing at the front of the school gates.

"So where were you thinking of looking first?" She asked and I looked at her confused.

"You're coming with me?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yea why else would've I just walked out of class"

"You walked out of class?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"Well no I asked to go to the nurse cause I weren't feeling well but you know" She shrugged and I nodded.

"I was thinking about looking at the park or her house, there the only two places I know she will be" I said and she nodded.

"I'll check the park and you check her house and text if she there" Penelope said and I nodded.

"Okay"

I got in my car with Penelope in the passenager seat. I dropped her off at the park before I carried on to Poppys house.

VOTE

AND

COMMENT