Chapter 40

PENELOPE

"You can go see her now" the doctor told us as we all sat there. "But only two at a time"

Poppy was still in the coma but they said she was settled now for us to see her. I didn't want to go on my own, so I looked at Niall.

"I'll go in with Penelope" Niall said and I kissed his cheek as a thank you and he smiled. 

"One of us can go on our own or someone go in twice for Harry?" Lou said but Harry shook his head. 

"I don't think I can handle it. To see her like that I mean" Harry said and we all looked at him as he stood up. "I just need some air you guys go see her" He said and then walked off outside.

I do feel sorry for him. I know its his fault that shes like this but he did try to stop it from happening. Zayn was the biggest part of this. He was the one who didn't stop, the one who was the leader of all of this. Harry's beating himself about this and I don't really want him to break himself for doing that. 

"Shall we go?" Niall asked and I nodded taking my eyes off the door where Harry had just disappeared to.

We followed the doctor to the door of Poppys room and then walked in as the doctor left. I let a sob fall out my mouth as I saw her. She looked so pale. Her wrists were covered in white bandages and the had some blood stains on them but because the blood at stopped now it wasnt much. She had her eyes closed shut and she was breathing so very slowly.

I sat in the chair beside her bed as Niall stood behind me. 

"Oh Poppy. Why did you do this again? I never wanted to see you like that. I know everything probably got to much for you but we couldve got through it together. I couldve helped you through this. If you had only just let people in instead of bottling things in. You pissed me off so much when you do that but I wouldn't change it because its a part of you and I like you just how you are with angry issues or not with depression or not. I love you Pops. You're the sister I never had and I know we fallen out a couple of times but we've always been there for each other and always will be. I might have not talked to you these couple of months at school when you were with Harry but I was still looking out for you. I always will be. When Harry told me about you cutting again a piece of my heart broke. I didn't want you to do this but there's nothing I can do now. I know we haven't talked for a while and I don't know if you can hear me but if you can I hope you wake up soon. I need you Poppy. The boys, Niall, Liam and Louis need you. But most of all Poppy Harry needs you. He's not doing so well. He tried to stop this from happening but Zayn had his mind set. Him and the boys couldnt do anything. Just please Poppy wake up" I finished off before getting up and letting Niall sit down.

He grapped her hand before starting his little speech.

NIALL

I sat down in the chair next to Poppys bed and grapped her hand. After hearing Penelopes speech I had tears in my eyes. Poppy meant everything to this girl and loads of other people but she just doesnt seem to know it.

"Poppy. I don't know if you know this but you mean so much to so many people. Yea your parents and your brother and sister may not like you and wish you weren't here but there are so many more people who love you as you are and wish you were here. Like us. Me, Liam and Louis love you Poppy. These couple of days of speaking to you and getting to know you, you have been like a little sister to all of us. Penelope loves you. Your like a sister to her. And even Harry. He loves you so much and his love is so much different to ours. He might not act like it sometimes but he does love you so dearly. Just please wake up for us Poppy." I finished before I got up. I kissed Poppy on the forehead before walking out with Penelope and saw the Liam and Louis outside the door.

"You guys can go in" I said and they nodded and walked in as me and Penelope went back to sit in the waiting room.

VOTE

AND

COMMENT