Chapter 39

HARRY

"POPPY!" We all shouted as soon as my opened the door. I didn't hear anything. Nothing. Not a cry. Not a sob. Nothing. Where is she?

I ran up the stairs with Penelope and the boys on my heels. Penelope and Niall looked in her bedroom while the rest of the boys looked at the other rooms. That's when I noticed the bathroom door a jar. It was like it was meant to be shut but bounced back. I slowly walked up to the down and slowly pushed it open.

The sight I saw made me cry even more. There laid Poppy on the floor of the bathroom. She had a pool of red blood around her which made the white of the floor not white anymore. I ran to her side and cradled her into my arms as more and more tears dropped from my eyes.

"Poppy..." I trailed off as I looked at her wrist. She had such deep cuts on both her wrists. They were still pouring with blood but i was to shooked at anything to stop them. "Please..." I cried.

"HARRY!" I heard Lou shout before he walked in on me in the bathroom holding a bleeding Poppy.

"CALL AN AMBULANCE!" I shouted as I looked at him and then back at Poppy.

"Louis!" I heard Penelopes voice. No she couldn't see this. Not again. She would break herself.

"Penelope don't go in-" Lou was interrupted but a gasp and when I looked at the door Penelope broke down. She fell to her knees crying.

"POPPY!" She shouted and soon Niall come running in with Liam not far behind. They looked at the sight and more tears fell from their eyes.

"This is your fault!" Penelope said hitting me but being careful not to hurt Poppy anymore than she is. "She would be here, happy and fine if it wasn't for you! She wouldn't be like this! I never wanted to see her like this again but no you done this!" She said and Niall grapped her by her waist and pulled her out the bathroom. So he could calm her down and so she would stop hitting and having ago at me. I knew this was all my fault.

"The ambulance is here!" Lou said as he run up the stairs with the doctors behind him. The pulled her out of my arms and stopped the blood before taking her to the amberulance. Penelope road in the amberulance with Niall while we said we would met them there.

"Do you think you wanna change a shirt before?" Liam asked as I looked down and saw I had Poppys blood all over my white top from where I was holding her.

"My shirt is the last thing I need to worry about" I said and Liam just nodded as we all got in Lou's car.

"If you want there's a jumper in that back next to you" Lou said and I nodded. I grabbed the bag and grabbed the grey jumper that was on the top of the bag. I took my white top off and put the jumper on. I hid the top in Lou's bag so if anyone looked in the car it wouldn't look bad.

************************************

I jumped out the car and ran to the entrance of the hositpal.

I saw Niall and Penelope sitting in the waiting room and I ran over to them. Penelope was still crying but silently as Niall hugged her into his side as much as the chairs would let them.

"How is she?" I asked

"She's in a coma at the moment and the doctors don't know how long that will be for." Niall said as Penelope didn't want to speak, especially to me.

"Penelope?" I said and sat down next to her.

"I'll leave you two to talk" Niall said and kissed Penelope's forehead before walking off to the boys who were in the cafeteria.

I looked down at my shoes as Penelope was doing the same.

"I know its my fault" I broke the silence. "I know I fucked everything up. I know if I never talked to her or made that stupid bet none of this would be happening but I can't take this back. I wish I could go back in time and not do this but I can't and I have to live with this. I fucking hate myself for what I've done to Poppy. I hate it so much. I think I caused more pain to her than anyone in her whole life. And I'm sorry you had to see her like that again. I know you never wanted to see her like that but because of me you did and I'm sorry for that. I'm sorry for a lot of things to be honest." I said and when I looked up Penelope was looking at me.

"You really love her don't you?"

"More than ever."

"I'm not going to say this isn't your fault because well it is but at least you know that but I just hated seeing her like that again."

"I know. I just hope she gets through this because I don't know what I would do without her. I love her. She's shown me so much different things that have opened my eyes and I've never loved someone like this before."

"I can see that when I look at you and when i see you look at her" Penelope said and she hugged me tight has we both sat there crying and hugging.

VOTE

AND

COMMENT