Chaper 38

HARRY

"If Poppy was dead no one would care. Her parents wouldn't have to pay for her therapy, everything would carry on like normal and be fine. No one would miss her! I wouldn't be surprised if she's tried to end it before. Tried to kill herself to make everything better. I don't know why she hasn't. No one would care!" Zayn said and thats when Poppy ran. She ran through the crowd. Pushing her way but people were pushing her back, pushing her around. They were shouting things at her. Awful things like, "Freak" and telling her to kill herself. I saw tears flooding down her cheeks. She was breaking right now and there was nothing I could do.

Before I knew what I was doing I ran after her shouting her name but she didn't stop. She carried on running. Soon I heard footsteps behind me and people calling mine and Poppys names but I didn't stop to see who it was I sped up to try and get to Poppy.

Soon she run into her house, shut the door. I run to the door but soon realised it was locked so I wouldn't be able to get in.

"POPPY!" I shouted hoping to get her attention. "OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE! I NEED TO EXPLAIN! PLEASE!" I shouted as more tears poured down my cheeks.

"HARRY!" I heard the boys voice and a girls. I looked behind me and saw the boys except Zayn and Penelope running towards me.

"Where is she?" Penelope choked as she had tears streaming down her cheeks like mine. The boys had a couple coming down now but they were trying so hard to hold them back.

"She's in there" I said pointing to her house. "The doors locked and I can't get in. I shouted but she won't open. Penelope what if she's..." I trailed off knowing Penelope knew what I meant. What if shes going to end it all now?

"Don't say things like that! She can't! She won't!" Penelope said and bursted out crying again. Niall hugged her. Penelope and Niall have been talking and they seem like they like each other and I think their cute together and so does everyone else.

"Is there not like a spare key?" Louis asked and we all looked at him. "Like one under the mat or something incase she forgot her key and need one?" He said hopefully and I looked at Penelope because I didn't know.

"Is there?" I asked her and she wiped her tears before realisation hit her.

"OMG! Yes. under that plant pot!" She said in a hurry pointing to the plant pot next to me. I lifted it and saw the key. I grabbed it and started undoing the door straight away.

POPPY

I ran into the bathroom. I ran to my cupboard under the sink and started pulling things out trying to find the blade that I had used before but hid away. I told the doctors and my parents that I had got rid of all of them but I kept one right at the back of my cupboard because I knew I would never be over this.

With everything nearly out of the cupboard I saw it there. The grey metal that could end it all. End the pain that was running through my chest, my heart and my head.

I slowly reached my shakey hand into the cupboard and pulled the deathly metal out. I looked at it for a second before sitting down on the floor with my back against the bath tub. I pushed the metal into my wrist and watched at the blood poured down my arm and dripped onto the bathroom white floor. I kept pushing and scrabbing it on my wrist untill my vision went blurry.

This was it. It was finally going to end. My parents wouldnt care. My brother and sister wouldnt care. No one is her to stop or help me. Im going.

VOTE

AND

COMMENT