Chapter 57

LIAM

Once Louis left I looked at the letter with my name neatly wrote on the front. I slowly opened it before taking it out and begining to read.

Dear Liam,

Liam, I didn't speak to you as much as the others but I wished I did. You are the nicest person I know. You made me laugh and smile when we did speak. But even though we didn't talk that much I still think of you as a older brother. You were always asking if I was okay and making sure everyone else was happy before you. I know that me doing this probably seems selfish but it makes me happy. Louis once told me that you gotta make yourself happy before everyone else and that kept with me. I wanted to be happy. Don't get me wrong, you guys make me the happiest I've ever been and yeah, for a while I thought maybe I do belong. But like everytime, my happiness ended. I hope you guys dont blame yourself or anyone for that matter for this because its what i wanted. I wouldn't have done it other wise.

The one thing I ask for you guys to do is to look out for each other, especially Harry. I don't know what you guys will do but look out for each other. I will be watching over you all, all the time, I promise. I love you all so much so please keep safe.

Love Poppy

xxxxxxxx

NIALL

Me and Penelope looked at each other when Louis left the room and then back to the letters with our names on it.

"I'll leave you alone to read it, I'll read mine in the hall." I said to Penelope, knowing Poppy would of loved us to read our letters on our own.

"Okay" She nodded before opening it while I went out in the hall.

I decided to sit on the floor next to our door before slowly opening the letter and reading it.

Dear Niall,

Niall, what can I say. Youre like a brother to me. We got to close at the end. You made me laugh and smile with out even trying. You were always the one to bring anyone out of being sad. You were always just so happy for no reason. Well I do remember why you were always so happy and i remember you replied with 'I don't know, maybe because life is short and I'd rather remember my life being happy then being a miserable cow. Plus what have I got to be unhappy about'. Thats stuck with me for ages. Cause you were right. Life is short. So why not be happy during your life then being miserable unhappy, because you would have more fun and more things to remember in the end, wouldn't you? I guess that's what I hate about my life. Thinking back to it, I never really had any happy memories. I was always arguing with my family and always felt like I didn't belong. I was always a miserable cow, as you would put it. When I think back to my life I think being with you guys was the only happy and joyful memories I have. You guys made me feel like I belonged for a while, until....well until that thing happened. But I don't blame any of you. You all tried to stop it and I know that. Please dont blame yourself okay?

I know what I did was pretty selfish, well some people might think that. But its what I wanted. It made me happy.

The one thing I want you to do is look after harry. I don't mean it in a baby way. I mean make sure his okay. Make sure he gets on with life. I don't want him to be miserable because I know how that feels. Not only look after Harry. Look after yourself and everyone else. I don't want them to be unhappy. Especially Penelope. I know I never really got to congratulate you guys for finally going out, I was just to caught up in my own shit. And to be honest I wish I wasn't because everytime i saw you guys together you were cutest thing i saw. I could see in both your eyes that you loved each other so much. I even saw how when she feels sad or cries, you are the first person to hug her make sure shes alright. Take care of Penelope for me Niall. She may not seem it but shes fragile. All she wants is a happy life and love and i know you can give that to her Niall. Love you all.

Love Poppy

xxxxxxxxx

I looked up to the ceiling as i finished reading and realised that i had tears streaming down my cheeks. The letter was perfect. Just like Poppy. She was like a little sister and having this letter is like I have a piece of her with me still.

I waited a couple minutes before I heard crying from inside the room and I knew Penelope had read her letter, so i went in and cuddle Penelope until we both went to sleep.

PENELOPE

As Niall shut the door i opened the folded piece of paper and started reading.

Dear Penelope,

God. I know this is probably hard on you. Me being gone but not only that seeing me laying on the bathroom floor for the second time covered in my own blood. I know thats probably scarred with you forever and I hate that. I really want you to forget that image but I know its probably hard because if that was me, I know wouldn't be able to forget it. You're like a sister to me Penelope. One that I actually liked. I know I never told you much about my childhood or my parents but you probably know it all now. Just let the rest of the school but I don't care. I never had the best life. I never had loving parents or siblings. I never felt like i belonged somewhere. When I was with you I could forget for a little while because you would always get my mind of everything by all the things we would do together, like shopping or cinema. But then I would be thrown right back into reality and I hated it. I hated my life. Penny, I don't want you to be miserable like I was my whole life. I want you to be happy. Be loved. Have everything you ever wanted. I want you to have it all.

I know I never got to say this but I know Niall is the one for you. He makes you happy, I can see it. I can see you to love each other by just looking into your eyes. His always there for you and you need someone like that. Someone whos strong enough to hold him and you together. You guys are the cutest couple ever.

I've said this to everyone, in their letters, and I'm going to say the same now. I want you to look out for everyone. Especially Harry. I know you and Harry probably are the worst out of everyone and i want you to look out for everyone. To make sure everyones happy. That you all get on with life together. I want you guys to stay together. To be a team and not fall apart from this. I love you guys to much to watch all of you fall apart. I'll be watching over you, I promise.

Lots of love

Poppy

xxxxxxx

I started to sob as I finished the letter and put it on the side and thats when Niall come back through the door. He had tears on his cheeks as well. He got into bed and we started cuddling each other before we both fell asleep.

VOTE

AND

COMMENT