❤️Chapter 1 ❤️

February 2011

Destiny Taylor

It's my senior year in high school, I've been stressed my whole senior year

It's my senior year in high school, I've been stressed my whole senior year. Prom, graduation, SAT's, the ring dance, essays, tests. I just can't take it no more. I was on the verge of giving up everything I've worked hard for, but my parents motivated me to continue my last few months of high school.

Guys been trying to get at me, and I just quickly shut them down because I know they only want one thing from me which is sex. They're horny teenagers who overlook your personality, they say anything to get between your legs just to go back to their friends and brag to them that they hit that. Thats why I'm seventeen and still a virgin. I turn 18 in a couple of days.

I was disturbed from my thoughts when I heard people laughing behind me. I always get insecure when I hear someone laughing behind me because I feel like they're talking about me. I doodled in my notebook as the teacher rambled on about nothing.

"You got a pen or pencil I can borrow?" I looked up to see a light skinned guy with the perfect pink plump lips and a man bun.

I never seen him around, and if I did I never paid him any attention.

"Who comes to school unprepared?" I furrowed an eyebrow as I dug into my pencil case.

I handed him a freshly sharpened pencil.

"Thanks, I need some paper too." He smirked.

Deep down inside I was irritated as hell. I hate when people come to school unprepared. I opened up my binder and took some paper out handing it to the annoying guy who sat in front of me. I also made a mental note to get my pencil back from him before the end of class. I hate when people try to keep my pens or pencils.

"Destiny right?" He continued to talk to me.

I gave him that why the hell are you even talking to me look as I nodded my head.

"You're quiet as shit." He nervously chuckled.

"Tell me something I don't know." I rolled my eyes and went back to doodling in my notebook.

"Feisty too." He mumbled, not quiet enough because I heard him.

"Why are you even talking to me?" I sat my pencil down. I watched as it rolled in the crease of my notebook. I suck at making eye contact, especially with a guy.

"I just needed a pencil and some paper." He turned back around in his seat.

I heard the people behind me laughing again. Apart of me wanted to turn around and look to be nosey, but I was to afraid. I wanted to know what was so funny.