❤️Chapter 23 ❤️

Destiny Taylor

New Years Eve 🎉

Instead of doing the usual every year which is bring in the new year at home with my family I decided to go to a party with Jazz and Justice

Since I rarely go out, I wanted to put some clothes on and get cute.

"Okay we cute or whatever." Jazz fluffed her curls in the bathroom mirror.

"You already know we the baddest bitches in here." Justice ran her fingers through her curly bush.

I nodded my head agreeing making sure I swung my high pony tail as we walked out of the restroom.

Nicki Minaj - Beez in the trap blasted through the speakers causing Justice to stop in the middle of the dance floor and twerk.

"Bitches ain't shit, and they ain't sayin' nothin' A hundred motherfuckers can't tell me nothin'
I beez in the trap, bee, beez in the trap." Justice yelled over the music.

"When your cousin ratchet as hell." I face palmed myself.

"Don't act like you don't be twerking. It's New Year's Eve turn the fuck up." Justice stuck her tongue out as some guy got behind her.

I covered my face laughing, she was so hyper dancing that she didn't realize it was her ex boyfriend.

Justice walked back over As the song changed to Amen by Meek Mill.

"Who was that?" Justice pushed a strand of hair out of her face.

"Your ex...tooth." I chuckled.

"Dessss, stop lying! Why would you let me dance with him oh my god eww." Justice playfully pushed me.

"I should've recorded you. Your ass was to hyped."

"You petty as hell." Justice folded her arms like a big kid.

"You the one who dragged us along to this young ass party." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Whatever, don't act like you ain't having fun." Justice flipped her hair over her shoulder.

A tall dark skinned guy came over interrupting our conversation.

"Yo Jussie, what up girl?"

"Hey Shaquille." Justice spoke back.

"Let me holla at you for a sec." He stuffed his hands in his pocket.

"I'll be right back y'all." Justice let out a sigh.

I can tell she was lowkey getting annoyed.

"Somebody's popular tonight." Jazz wiggled her eyebrows.

About five minutes later Justice walked back  over with a smirk on her face.

"What the hell you cheesing for?" I furrowed an eyebrow.