❤️ Chapter 36 ❤️

Destiny Taylor

Rico wasn't answering my calls nor my texts

Rico wasn't answering my calls nor my texts. A hundred and one thoughts ran through my head as usual.

It was Friday and I was off the next two days so I decided to go to the bar with my co-workers Brittany and Jude.

"Girllll, tell me why I saw Dimitri the other day at five below he got a whole baby mama and a son." Jude took a sip of her sex on the beach.

"Okay?" I furrowed an eyebrow. She was telling me like I cared. I have a whole boyfriend.

I mean it did kind of irritate me that he's always flirting with me while he have a girlfriend. I hate niggas like that.

"I was just gossiping." A huge smile spread across Jude's face.

"You're always starting shit Ju, I'm surprised you ain't fuck him yet." Brittany threw shade.

"Excuse me Britt the brat! I am feeling some type of way, even though he's fine as fuck..." Jude bit down on her bottom lip. "I mean if you don't want him Des..." Jude busted out laughing as she seen the expression on my face.

" Jude busted out laughing as she seen the expression on my face

"I have a whole boyfriend I ain't worried about that man. Help yourself." I flipped my freshly straightened hair over my shoulder.

"Speaking of boyfriend how's the long distance thing coming along?" Brittany asked.

"It's tough. I'm excited he's visiting for Christmas."

"Let the countdown begin until you get the D." Jude clasped her hands together.

Brittany and I looked at eachother and shook our heads. Jude is that one friend that always talk dirty.

"Are you going to get a drink?" Jude asked.

I shook my head no. "I have to drive home, I'm good."

"You're hella boring. How you gon go to a bar and don't at least have one drink." Jude shook her head.

D4L laffy taffy came on Jude jumped up and started dancing.

"This old ass song." I chuckled as I pulled my phone out recording Jude on Snapchat.