❤️Chapter 25 ❤️

Destiny Taylor

Rico picked the perfect month to ask me out which includes our anniversary, Valentine's Day, and my birthday which we are celebrating today

Rico and I went to the movies for Valentine's Day and today he's taking me to one of my favorite restaurants which is TGI Friday's.

"You guys look so cute together, one more picture." My sister snapped another picture of Rico and I.

Rico wrapped his arm around me while I held onto his arm.

"Text me the pictures sis, I'm super hungry."

Rico held the car door open for me while I climbed in the passenger seat.

"Look at you trying to be a gentlemen because my mom and sis are watching." I joked with Rico.

"I can't treat my lady like a queen?" He smirked as he climbed in the driver seat and started the engine.

"Whatever." I chuckled.

"You look beautiful by the way." Rico glanced over at me.

"Thank you, you look good yourself."

"Nah, I look aight."

"Boy bye, you know you look good." I ran my fingers through my fresh sew in.

It took us about 25 minutes to get to TGI Friday's.

"Hi welcome to TGI Friday's. Just you two today?" The hostess greeted us.

"Yeah, just us two." Rico wrapped his arm around my waist giving it a light squeeze.

"Would you prefer a booth or table?"

"A booth." I quickly answered before Rico could say anything.

"I have one open, you two can follow me." She grabbed two menu's.

The hostess sat us in the middle near a window.

"La'Shay will be your waitress today, she should be over soon. You two enjoy your time here at TGI Friday's." The hostess sat the menu's down in front of us and walked off.

"I don't even have to look through the menu, I already know what I want." I slid the menu to the side.

"And what's that?" Rico furrowed an eyebrow.