❤️Chapter 32 ❤️

Destiny Taylor

After class I asked my father to drop me off over Rico's house

I texted Rico to let him know I was on my way and he responded with ared which basically means okay.

"How long you and this boy been dating now?" My father asked.

"It'll be a year in February."

"Wow baby girl, you must really love this lil nigga huh?"

"I do Daddy." I chuckled.

"Well as long as he continue to treat you right me and him will be cool."

I nodded my head as I tapped my fingers against the back of my phone. I had a feeling that something was about to piss me off.

When we pulled up in front of Rico's apartment I called him, and I didn't get an answer.

I furrowed an eyebrow, it wasn't like him to not answer any of my phone calls.

I waited a couple of minutes before I called him back, and still no answer.

I couldn't go knock on his door because he live in one of those apartments where you need a key to get through. He would have to let me in.

Five minutes passed and I felt the anger building up inside of me. I didn't want to keep my dad waiting, I'm sure he has business to take care of.

"He ain't answer?" My dad looked over at me.

I shook my head no. My leg began to shake up and down. I was so pissed off that I started to cry.

The hot tears streamed down my face.

"You can take me home daddy

"You can take me home daddy." I sniffled.

So many thoughts began to run through my head.

Is he cheating?

Is another bitch in there with him?

Did he just want to take my virginity and now he's ignoring me?