❤️Chapter 31 ❤️

"Put this away

"Put this away." Destiny bit on her bottom lip as she took the controller out of Rico's hand.

A curious destiny climbed on top of Rico's lap attaching her lips to Rico's.

Rico wrapped his arms around Destiny's waist as he slipped his tongue in her mouth.

He was caught off guard by Destiny interrupting his intense match in a game, but he wasn't mad at all.

Rico's hands traveled up and down Destiny's now bare back. He wasted no time lifting her shirt above her head.

His soft fingertips crawled up Destiny's back and unbuckled her bra revealing her plumped chocolate breast.

Rico's soft lips traveled down to Destiny's neck and made his way to her breast. He cupped her breast in his hands and devoured her hardened nipples with his tongue.

Destiny bit down on her bottom lip and threw her head back as she enjoyed the pleasure of getting her breast sucked.

Rico looked up at Destiny with hooded eyes, the faces Destiny were making turned him on even more.

"Take these off." Rico tugged at Destiny's grey sweatpants.

He watched her slide out of her sweats and her black laced underwear.

He slid his shirt above his head tossing it on the floor.

He picked Destiny up and laid her back on the bed he hovered over top of her kissing her over and over again.

"You sure this is what you want?" He placed Destiny's hand on his hardened member.

A curious destiny nodded her head up and down. For the past couple of weeks she's been imagining what Rico would feel like inside of her.

"I can't hear you baby speak up." He whispered in her ear and pecked her earlobe.

"I'm sure." She tugged at his boxers.

Rico got up to slide out of his boxers and grab a magnum out of his drawer. He bought a small box just in case this moment would happen.

Destiny watched as Rico rolled the condom onto his member.

"W-will that even fit?" Destiny eyes widened.

"Yeah its gon fit." Rico chuckled. "Don't worry imma take it easy on you since this your first time."

Destiny took a deep breath and closed her eyes as Rico slid between her legs.

He slowly tried pushing himself into Destiny causing her to gasp. She was so tight he could barely get halfway inside of her.

"Am I hurting you?" Rico asked Destiny.

"It hurts, but I'm okay." She held onto Rico's back.