chapter one

CHAPTER ONE

"It is not a triple date

"It is not a triple date. It is a group thing." Lydia assured Allison.

"Do they know it's a group thing? Cause I told you that I'm not ready to get back out there."

"Yeah, I'm not really looking for anything either." Olivia put in from the backseat.

"You two were in France and didn't do any dating for four months?"

"I haven't since Stiles."

"You two weren't even together."

"My point."

Allison shrugged, "Did you? I mean after J-"

"Do not say his name."

"Is he okay? I mean- did everything work out?"

"Well the doctors looked like total idiots when he turned up alive, but everyone got over it. And yes, Derek taught him the werewolf 101, like how not to randomly kill people on the full moon."

"So then you talked to him?"

"Not since he left for London."

"You mean since his dad moved him to London."

"I talked to him a couple days ago." Allison turned to loo at the backseat, as Olivia spoke

"He's been fine, nothing exciting. He hasn't killed anyone so that's good."

"Whatever, he left. And seriously, an American werewolf in London? Like that's not gonna be a disaster."

"So, you're totally over him?"

"Would I be going on a triple date if I wasn't?"

Allison chuckled, and Olivia shot up from her seat.

"Yes, it is a double date. It's not an orgy."

"You two will live."

"Lydia, I'm not interested." Olivia chimed in.

"Why, because of Stiles?"

"What about Stiles?"

Lydia locked eyes with her sister in the mirror.

"Olivia..."

"What? We hooked up a couple times at the beginning of summer, then one day when I was leaving he got weird, and we haven't talked since. We weren't dating, I just don't want to go out with anyone right now."

Lydia and Allison both locked eyes, giving knowing glances, however, Olivia didn't notice.

Olivia looked down at her phone, as they pulled up to a red light. Nobody seemed to notice the blue Jeep pull up next to them. They seemed to have been stopped for awhile, so Olivia looked up, her eyes wondering outside.