chapter eleven

CHAPTER ELEVEN

After the terrible events that had just occurred, Stiles had snapped back into reality hearing Olivia groan

After the terrible events that had just occurred, Stiles had snapped back into reality hearing Olivia groan. Although he was in panic mode due to his father being taken, he needed to make sure Olivia was safe and out of her restraints. Oh, and Lydia. Stiles ran over to the brunette, ripping off the duck tape, and removing the garrote from her throat. Scott did the same to Lydia. Stiles helped her stand up, brushing a loose strand of hair behind her ear. He then carefully brushed his thumb under her eyes, drying the tears.

"Are you okay?" He whispered.

"Yeah." She mustered out, her voice hoarse from the attempt to strangle her.

"Are you?" Stiles sighed, looking down.

"Let's just get to Derek." He took her hand, leading her out of the room, Scott in toe. Lydia was brought home, Olivia staying with the boys.

Reaching Derek's apartment, they all sighed seeing Ms. Blake had yet to arrive. They quickly mustered out the whole story. Starting from her trying to kill Olivia and Lydia, ending with how she took Stiles' dad.

Their eyes widened as the beep went off in Derek's loft, knowing the said Darach had arrived. The teenagers hid, while Derek stood waiting for her to reach him.

"Derek, where are you?" She yelled, once making it in.

"Right here." He walked over to her as she sighed, running into his arms.

"Oh, thank god."

She hugged him, breathing heavily. "Something happened at the recital. At the school. Okay, I need to tell you before you hear any of it from them."

"From who?"

"Scott, Stiles, maybe even Olivia knowing she's probably with them. They're gonna tell you things. Things you can't believe. You have to trust me, okay? You trust me."

"What is it?"

"Promise you'll listen to me?"

"I promise."

Ms. Blake attached their lips, however opened them after only a few seconds in realization. She slowly pulled away, looking Derek in the eyes.

"They're already here, aren't they?" Derek's eyes shifted to behind her, Scott, Stiles, and Olivia walking out from where they were hiding.

"So, they told you it was me? That I'm the one taking people?"

"We told him you're the one killing people."

"Oh, that's right. Committing human sacrifices? What, cutting their throats? Yeah, I probably do it on my lunch hour. That way I can get back to teaching high school English the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense."

Olivia looked over to Stiles as his eyes welled up with tears. Seeing the woman who had took his father face to face once again, made him angry but more importantly, devastated. Her face fell as sadness washed over her. But not her sadness... Stiles'. She was feeling his emotions. He is the first person besides for her sister, that she was experiencing this new sensation with. She then thought back to what the said teacher- Darach, had said earlier. Empath. Shaking ing her head, she knew that was not what she should be focussing on at the moment. So instead of drawing her thoughts in what had happened earlier, her hand reached out, grabbing Stiles' and giving it aa squeeze.