chapter twenty

CHAPTER TWENTY

     The loud, blaring noise of the fire alarm rang throughout Beacon Hills High as Stiles fingers held down the switch

  The loud, blaring noise of the fire alarm rang throughout Beacon Hills High as Stiles fingers held down the switch. Olivia winced as the noise was not doing her pain any favors. The three teens watched as high schoolers swarmed out of the school, the plan working. Olivia was currently standing on her own, however her arm was interlocked with Lydia's just in case.

As the sisters looked back at Stiles, their expressions went blank. Stiles stopped laughing as he noticed their expressions. "What?"

Stiles looked behind him, only to recoil in surprise as the stern face of Coach Finstock came into view.

Coach grabbed Stiles by the ear, dragging him out of the building with Lydia and Olivia following. Olivia had a hard time keeping up.

"Pulling a fire alarm on Mischief Night is one thing. Doing it when there's a mass murderer spotted nearby is insane! If I was four years younger, I'd punch you!"

Olivia and Lydia looked at each other then back at Coach not understanding his nonsense.

"What? Coach, that doesn't make any sense."

"Oh, well it does to me!" Coach shook his arms in anger, before walking away. The three looked around, before seeing the rest of their group. Stiles took Olivia's hand, and Olivia took Lydia's as they went over to the werewolves.

"We didn't find anything."

"Not even a scent."

"It's 3:00 so, school's over. If there was a bomb, wouldn't he have set it off by now?"

"Does that mean everybody's safe?"

"I don't know. I just... I don't know."

"I don't understand. I-I-" Stiles brought Olivia into a hug, brushing his hand through her hand. Aiden looked away, each werewolf being able to smell his jealousy.

-

Olivia laid on Stiles's bed, the pain having subdued. She still felt something, however after leaving the school, and over time, the pain became a lot more bearable.

"Remind me of the different strong colors?" Olivia remembered Stiles briefly explaining them, however she had forgotten.

"You, know, he different stages of the investigation. Green is solved, yellow's to be determined, and blue's just pretty. Like you." Olivia playfully rolled her eyes, looking down.

"And the red is..."

"Unsolved."

"Red's the only color on the board, babe."

"I'm aware. Thank you."

"Did coach give you any punishments for pulling the alarm?"

"Yep. Detention every day this week. It's okay though, we were onto something."