chapter thirteen

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Olivia sat next to Stiles as he continued to slap Derek across the face, to try and wake him up

Olivia sat next to Stiles as he continued to slap Derek across the face, to try and wake him up. On their way to Scott, they had seen him laying in the elevator unconscious, Ms. Blake gone. However, they did not have time to stop because they needed to catch up with Scott.

Now that he had left with Deucalion, The two sat next to Derek attempting to wake him up.

"Derek!" Stiles slapped the werewolf again.

"Derek, come on!" Another slap.

"Do you want me to stab him?" Stiles seemed to heavily contemplate that, before he sighed knowing that was not the right answer.

"No. As much as I'd like to see you stab him, Derek would actually kill us so..." Another slap.

"Move." Olivia pushed Stiles out of the way, forming her hand into a fist, and threw it down. However, before her fist made contact Derek's had shot up, grabbing her fist.

"Are you kidding me?!" Olivia really wanted to punch him.

"Where is she?"

"Jennifer? Gone with Scott's mom."

"She took her?"

"Yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, okay? So we got to get you out of here. The police are coming right now, we got to get you the hell out of here."

"Whoa. What about Cora?" Derek hoisted himself from the ground.

"Isaac has her."

As Derek left to grab Cora, Olivia sat down next to Stiles in the waiting room of the hospital, ironically, waiting for the police to come so they could hold them off.

Olivia's hand remained entangled with Stiles as they looked up at the police entering the building.

Olivia watched as Stiles made eye contact with an FBI agent, then sighed resting his head against the wall.

"Oh, just perfect."

"What is it? What's wrong?"

"It's Scott's dad." He whispered to Olivia.

"He's a major ass."

Olivia looked back up to see the agent- Scott's father walk up to them, stopping in front of Stiles.

"A Stilinski at the center of this whole mess. What a shocker." Olivia narrowed her eyes at the way he spoke to Stiles.

"Think you can answer some questions?" The man looked over to the girl sitting next to him, his eyebrow's raising. "The both of you?"

"And without the usual level of sarcasm?" He directed his eyes at Stiles.

"You're only looking at Stiles, but you really should be directing that comment to the both of us. He's not the only sarcastic one around here." Olivia spat.