chapter twenty six

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

 Oliver knocked Malia to the ground, pushing her arms down

Oliver knocked Malia to the ground, pushing her arms down. "You're lying!" He yelled. "You're a liar!"

  "What the hell's going on?" A bunch of orderlies, including Brunski, rushed to the commotion. Olivia and Stiles watch from the side, before walking over to the scene.

"You're lying!"

"Get this knot job off of me!" Malia yelled.

  "No! She said that they drill holes in your head!" Brunski along with other orderlies, pried Oliver off of the Tate. "She said they're gonna put a hole in my head!"

  Stiles and Olivia helped Malia up, the once coyote sneakily putting the keys she managed to swipe off Brunski in Stiles's hand. Olivia nodded at Oliver in thanks causing him to smile at the three as they held onto Malia.

"Please! C'mon! Please don't drill a hole in my head!" The orderlies dragged Oliver away.

"You okay?" Olivia asked Malia, she nodded with a smile. "Yeah."

  Olivia and Stiles quickly walked over to the basement door again, Stiles trying each key in oder to find the right one. Olivia looked around anxiously as it was taking a little too long.

"Stiles, hurry up." He had tried at least five already.

"I thought this guy had the key to everything."

Olivia and Stiles stopped in place as a hand rested on both their shoulder.

"I do." Olivia looked to Stiles in defeat. Brunski lifted Stiles's hand, taking the keys.

"But nobody has the key to that room." The guard forcibly brought the two down the hall to their punishment.

  Brunski unlocked the door to an empty room, guards bringing Stiles in, and holding Olivia by the door.

"Welcome to the quiet room little man."

  "Wanna tell us where you got these?" He lifted up the prescription bottle given to him by Morrell.

"A vending machine."

  Brunski chuckled, "I always love the sarcastic ones." He said cynically. He pulled out two needles and injected one into Olivia, causing her to gasp.

  Stiles began to thrash around against the orderlies holding him. "What is that?! What did you just give her! Let her go! Olivia!"

"Give him five of this." He gave the other needle containing the same injection to one of the orderlies holding him.

  "What is that? Is that a sedative?" Stiles looked back to Olivia watched as she began to doze off, "Stiles...don't let them....don't let them give it to yo-" And Olivia was out, slouching against Brunski.