chapter twenty seven

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

 Olivia stood next to Stiles in Derek's loft, her eyes twinkling as she gazed out the huge window in front of them

Olivia stood next to Stiles in Derek's loft, her eyes twinkling as she gazed out the huge window in front of them. The sun was setting, making the loft illuminating in a golden shade. Olivia's hand was grasped in Stiles. The two teens turned around to the sound of the Sheriff walking into the loft, a look of concern and sadness on his face, specifically in his eyes. The father took out two pairs of handcuffs, looking down at them in sorrow.

"You want to handcuff us?"

"If my son is still here, if there's still a part of him standing here in front of me, and if that's really Olivia listening to me, then they'll put these on willingly and they'll come with me. Because they know I'm here to protect the two of them. From himself and herself, and from others." Stiles eyes began to water and Olivia's face had a look of timidness. Stiles looked down to their intertwined hands, then to Olivia. She slowly pulled her hand away, nodding. The two held up their hands, seeming to comply.

The Sheriff carefully wrapped the cuff around each of Stiles' wrists. Before he could turn to do the same to Olivia, Stiles head rose, all emotion disappearing as he dropped the act. Noah let out a breath turning to Olivia to see the same. No emotion.

Noah turned back to face him, Stiles' head tilting. "You're not my son." The Nogitsune pulled his hands away from each other, breaking the handcuff's grip. The metal fell to the floor with a small bang. This promoted Chris and Allison Argent, along with Derek to enter the loft. Stiles chuckled as they made their ways towards him and Olivia.

Allison held up a tase gun, pointing it at the Nogitsune. What shocked the whole room was when he grabbed the protruding electricity, pulling it up. He then threw it, the gun ripping from the young Argent's hand as it hit a wall.

Derek flashed his fangs, running towards the not so Stiles, before he could throw a punch, Olivia stepped in front of the Stilinski, grabbing Derek's neck and stopping him from hitting the Nogitsune. Derek noticed it was harder then it should have been to get out of her hold, but when he did manage to get out and throw a punch at Stiles, he grabbed Derek's arm, bending it backwards. Derek yelled as the Nogitsune grabbed ahold of his chest, pushing him onto a table, then flinging him into one of the loft's support beams.

What caught the two teenagers attention as Derek hit the floor with groan, was the cock of a gun behind them. They slowly turned around to see Chris pointing the gun, mostly in Stiles' direction.

"Argent, listen to me. Don't do this." The Sheriff tried to reason.

"Why not? I've done it before. Werewolves, berserkers. I can easily add a Nogitsune to the list."

"What about an innocent teenager?" Chris and Noah looked to see Olivia standing in front of Stiles.

"Would you shoot an innocent teenager? Your daughters best friend?"