chapter twenty eight

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

 "So, do we have a plan?"

"Scott is going to try and dig through pale and sickly Evil Stiles' mind to unearth pale and sickly real Stiles. Then with the help of Olivia, guide him back from the depths of his own subconscious."

"Wait a second, how is Olivia going to help? She's not herself." Scott asked

"Well, you'll be going into Stiles' mind with Lydia. The two of you will have to find the real Olivia. She'll be trapped somewhere in his mind. Once you find her, she'll be able to help find real Stiles."

Peter brought Scott behind the couch after sitting Lydia down next to Stiles, opposite of Olivia. He placed Scott's claws behind Stiles' neck.

"So what happens when we find him?"

"You and Olivia are going to have to guide him out somehow." He then took Scott's left hand, placing it behind Lydia's neck.

"What about Olivia? I only have two hands, so how will she get in?"

"She's already in there Scott. She's trapped, therefore she doesn't need your claws. Besides, Olivia is connected to Stiles through nature, she'll feel the effects if their on Stiles. When you're in there, try to give him back control of his mind, his body."

"Could you elaborate on the somehow?" Lydia asked. "It's not feeling very specific at the moment."

"Improvise."

"What if this is just another trick?"

"When are you people going to to start trusting me?" Peter asked, annoyed after giving them a useful solution.

"I meant him." Scott looked down at Stiles.

"Oh."

"Scott," Scott looked up to Deaton, "we're running out of time." Scott nodded, looking down and closing his eyes. When they opened, they turned red. He took deep breaths, before sticking his claws into the backs of their necks, causing Stiles, Lydia, and Olivia to gasp, their eyes widening. After feeling the effects from Stiles, Olivia's eyes rolled to the back of her head as fell into unconsciousness.

Her eyes shot open, her breathing at a fast pace as her head frantically looked around. Olivia tried to stand, but immediately noticed she tied down to a chair in the middle of a small, cemented room. She looked in front of her, noticing a steel door with a small square in the top middle, three bars in the center.

"Hello?" Olivia tugged on her restraints, her breathing accelerating. "Is anybody there?" Olivia had no idea how she got into this situation. The last thing she could remember was being in the basement of Eichen, restrained to a chair. She could remember the Nogitsune taking over Stiles and watching as he made her way towards her. The rest was just black.