chapter fourteen

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Olivia slowly pulled away from Stiles lips, her eyes fluttering open

Olivia slowly pulled away from Stiles lips, her eyes fluttering open. She watched as Stiles did the same.

They stared at each other in the eyes, everything changing for the two of them.

Sure they had kissed before, but that was different. They were all in the moment things, filled with lust. This was not.

"How'd you do that?" Stiles finally whispered

"I, uh... I saw once, that holding your breath can stop a panic attack. So when I kissed you... You held your breath."

"I did?"

"Yeah. You did."

"Thanks. Really smart."

"I guess I just heard Lydia say it or something."

"And if she was really smart, she'd tell you to sign up for a few sessions with a guidance counselor." Both teens whipped their head around to see Lydia standing in the door way of the locker room, smirking.

Olivia and Stiles laughed awkwardly, before getting up. As they got up, Stiles face hardened. "Morrell."

The three sprinted over to Morrell's office, on the way, explaining to Lydia about Allison's dad. Reaching the office, they ripped the door open, seeing no teacher, but in fact a student.

"Are you here for Ms. Morrell?"

"No, I thought I was in gym class."

"Sweetheart, we're not in the mood for funny. Do you know where she is?"

"If I did, I wouldn't be waiting here for twenty minutes. So how bout you, back out the door and wait your turn." Olivia glared at the student sitting in the chair in front of the desk.

"We're not here for a session."

"Well, I am. And I've got some serious issues to work on."

"Hey, wait, wait. You're Danielle. You're Heather's best friend."

"I was Heather's best friend." the teenager corrected, sitting back in her seat. "We've been working on that issue three times a week."

"Hold on. Did you say Morrell's 20 minutes late?"

"And I don't know why either. She's always on time."

"I was seeing her at the beginning of he semester. She was never late."

"Then she's not late-"

"She's missing." Olivia finished for Stiles.

"What if we're not the only ones who think she knows something?"

"Then I want to know what she knows." Stiles walked over to her desk, sorting through her files.

"What are you doing?" The student leaned forward in her seat.