Chapter One

He knocked the door and someone told us to come inside.

It's a big office and a man around his 40's was sitting on the comfortable chair by the desk.

"Please be seated" He smiled at me with a creep way while the guy walked and stood next to the man.

I dont have any idea why i was here. The same guy waited in front of the my school gate and told me to come with him. I followed him as soon as he said it involves my dad.

"Great in studies, always get the first place, nice attitude and everyone's fav. Nice choice" He said while judging my appearance.

"I have a request" The man continued.
"What request? I dont even know you" I stated and didn't take a seat because i wont let my guard down.

"I want someone to watch my son at school"

"And u want me to be that person" I said with monotone.

"Clever" He stated.

"Im sorry sir, but i dont think i can accept it. Im just a normal highschool teenager and not a bodyguard. Why dont u just send him?" I laughed a bit and shook my head. I realised how the guy looked at me, like i was a hunter. Chill, i dont even bring any weapons with me and why would i want to kill his master?

"That's because he is not a student anymore and doesn't go to school" He sighed.

"Im sorry i can't and excuse me" i bowed a bit and gestured to walk away but he stopped me.

"I know everything about you and your family"

"So what's about that?" I tried to be calm like it's nothing.

"and i heard about your parents divorcement and your father's business's reputation too" He continued, make me stopped walking and turned to him.

"How--"

"I can help with that. If u agree to do it, i can help your father" He chuckled once he succeed to make me stop.

"I can see u want to know more about this" heard him saying that makes me frowned my eyebrows in anger and suspicious toward him.

"After 6 months, the contract will vanish, u will stop doing your work and your father will be a successful businessman once again. How's that sounds?"

I gritted my teeth, i want to accept it but i can't. Im afraid that he will lie to me.

"I dont trust you"

"Have u ever heard of Rosval Company?"

I nodded. It's a famous company for years.

"That's mine and in case you have a trust issue, i will make a contract of it and you could just go report about me in case i dont fulfill what i promised. Or in a short term, no need to worry because u can trust me"

I stayed silent, dont know what to say or do.

"I will give you just two days to think about it because im not someone with patience"

•••

Dad and I were at home, watching a movie together but in sudden someone called him, which i can tell it's from mom or a business matter because he walked, far away from me so i cant hear the conversation.

Once he has done, we proceed watching the movie and after half an hour, the movie ended as we went to our each bedrooms and went to sleep.

I tried to, but i can't. I was too curious and was thinking throughly about the deal.

I looked up to the ceilling, the who room was dark because there's no lights.

One day, if we dont have a luck, we will be kicked out from this house and need to find another place. I dont care about that, be a daughter in a rich family is not what i asked for, im just thankful for it.

But mom doesn't think the same thing as me. Usually i will defend woman kinds because im one of them but not this time. Mom's a gold digger, she married with dad just because he's rich and divorced with him once his company went unstable.

Plus, she doesn't want her name to be on the tv screen along with dad's name because of bankrupt one day that's why she cut the bond. I hope that wont be happen.

She even took along my younger brother away, live in hometown. I rather be stay with dad even in poor, than with that hypocrite. I will stay by his side no matter what, i love my dad.

I got up and went to dad's room. The door was opened and he fell asleep already. I tiptoed to the bed side and took his phone than walked out from there.

I opened the call recorder and listened to it carefully. It doesn't shock me too much when knowing it's about the company because he used to call dad but my eyes grew bigger and started to teary after that.

I will give you five months, if u still dont have the amount, i will take over your company and you will bankrupt. Other than that, you will be in jail because the condition or your company right now couldn't repay the amount of your debt to me. Your ex wife's saying was true afterall, im glad she did the right thing which divorced you.

The call ended, while i was covering my mouth from sobbing hard. I dont want dad to be in jail, i dont to be apart from him.

"you are not asleep yet?" dad asked from behind. I quickly wipe my tears and turned to see him.

"Yeah" i smiled and tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Are u crying?" He saw my red nose and eyes.

"My classmate's grandmother just passed away, hearing her cries make me cry too" I chuckled, nervously.

"I thought something happened to you" He sighed in relief. "Make sure dont stay up too late" I nodded and he walked away, to the bathroom.

I hurriedly went inside and put back the phone where it was and ran to my room after that.

•••

"You got dark circles" hoseok, my bestfriend and my secret crush said while we were walking to the class. I didn't fall asleep right after i went to room that night.

"I know, stop staring at me like that" I scoffed.

"It's okay, you still looks pretty" he grinned and walked to his class while bid me a goodbye.

He leaved me in speechless. I shouldn't be too happy of it because i was sure that he said that as a bestfriend, nothing more.

Two days passed and i saw the same guy at the school gate after school. He took me to the same office and i told the man that i agreed.

I signed the contract and kept some of them as a proof. He showed me a photo and smiled.

"This is my son, Jeon Jungkook. He will attend the same school as yours next week. What u have to do just keep both eyes on him and prevent him from doing nonsense things"