Chapter Eighteen

I shouted and used the pillow to cover my mouth from the loud voice.

"You are scaring me, stop it" Taehyung hissed.

"Get out if u dont want to see this" I rolled my eyes and started to whined again.

"Whoa, what's happening?" Dad stopped by the door.

"Dad, your daughter is a bit crazy right now" Taehyung dissed me. I threw him the pillow and stood up.

"Im not crazy!" i shouted and walked outside, pouting in the living room.

"Im sorry if i was rude. Seriously, what's your problem?" Taehyung came after a while and sat next to me.

"Dad told u to apologise right" I put a poker face.

"Sort of" he grinned a bit.

"I hate him, i hate him, i hate him" I repeated.

"I know u are angry at me but dont be so.. angry?"

"Not you, him" I showed Taehyung Jungkook's photo on my phone.

"Him? This retard?" He asked.

"that's rude but.. yeah"

"Let me see" He asked for my phone and i handed it hesistatedly.

"Done" He gave me back and the photo has gone.

"Just delete it, why do u need to struggle over a photo?" Taehyung smiled and stood up then walked away.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!"

•••

"Nice, there's no photo of him and.. nothing" I sighed as i shook my head in frustration.

"Focus on your study noona" Taehyung told me while he was playing the game again.

"You are the one who put me into this" I whined and growled at the same time then landed my head on the desk.

"What's so important about that dude? He's not even your boyfriend" he scoffed.

"He was once" I muttered.

"Ha?"

"Nothing" I yawned and stood up. ove your ass, i want to sleep" I lied down and glanced for the last time at my phone before i drove asleep.

I met Hoseok on the way to school, i dont know if it's a good thing or not since i wasn't in the mood but i always try hard to maintain my expression from changing.

We reached school in a short time, as we didn't talk much on our way. Both of us, saw Sei and Jungkook again but somehow i feel like i was the only one who care about it. Because Hoseok seems like dont give a shit about it.

What happened actually? They fought?

I saw him rolled his eyes when Sei looked at him. "Hoseok" i pulled his shirt, preventing him from walking further.

"What?" he asked, a bit mad. "Sorry" he apologised once he realised i gasped because of it.

"Tell me if there's anything. Seriously, i can't bear to see u like this. This is not you" I shook my head.

"This is me" He laughed and walked away after bid a goodbye to me. He leaved me behind, confused and worried.

"Move it" I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned around and saw Jungkook.

"Sorr-- wait. There's space to walk, why are u telling me to move??" I was irritated.

"Because i want to" He walked pass me, leaving me with an unsatisfied feeling.

I glanced at him and at the same time he smiled sweetly as he was looking at me too. But it's not for a long time, just a second.

Did he just? wait, he did that!

I hold his wrist and make him faced me as i stared into his eyes.

"Sei might sees us" Jungkook said shortly.

"Why did u smile like that" I asked.

"I told u before that i can do anything, including this" He chuckled and gave me an eye smile then walked away after i let go of his wrist.

A smile appeared on my face eventhough i was a bit confused and dont even know why he did it.

•••

"Okay students, as u can see this is a form. The principal arranged a camp in the jungle this Friday and Saturday"

"Jungle?"
"No way, there's no bathroom!"
"There will be many mosquitoes"

"No, it's not exactly a jungle. There's bathroom and we will sleep in dorms of course" The teacher sighed.

"Good to hear!" they shouted.

"Then, who wants to go?" She asked as they raised their hands instantly. I sat there, thinking about it. Should i go or not, since i dont have any part time job anymore but what if Tae and dad need me?

I thought about it throughly and still can't find the solution. In the end, i bought a form along with me to home, want to ask them first.

"Just go, dont worry about us" Dad smiled while tapping his son's shoulder.

"Dont be too sneaky. Im afraid that u will sneak into boys' dorm" Taehyung grinned.

"Im not like you" I scoffed and threw myself on the couch.

"But.. it's too awkward to me. it's been a long time since i went to a trip" I sighed.

"then dont make it longer and just go. You have my permission" Dad took the paper from me and filled it right away.

"okay done, let's go" dad stood up excitedly.

"Where?" i asked.

"Oh right, u didn't know about it yet"