Chapter Three

"Yah, wake up" Someone slapped my face slightly, it doesn't hurt but still makes me awake.

I opened my eyes and the first thing i felt, my back was aching because i was sitting all the time when i passed out. A groan escaped from my mouth as i massaged my back and looked to the person.

"Oh shit" i cursed under my breath and hugged my legs because i can't run anywhere.

"Yeah, shit" He mocked me. "What do u want?" He asked.

"What... i want?" I was confused. I thought he knows about his dad paying me.

He sighed and showed me the notebook. My eyes widened but glued my lips from open.

"That eyes, i can tell u dont want me to know about this. So, which type are u? A crazy fangirl or just a normal one?" He stroked his hair.

Fangirl?

Wait.

What?

"Whoa, you misunderstood. Please stop" I held out my hand to the front and stood up.

"Jungkook went to the toilet and some girls are waiting for him" He read the book.

"As i said--" He stopped me with a hand at the front and proceeded on reading.

"Jungkook ate two sandwiches for lunch"

"You really need to hear my expla--"

"Shh"

"Jungkook accidentally bumped into the dustbin and sighed in relief because no one was there..." He blushed in embarrasement and cleared his throat then looked at me.

"You are creepy" He stated with a disgusted face and gestured to the door but stopped for a while.

"I... dont know what to do anymore. Girls are crazy about me, i can't do anything because i was born perfectly.." He sighed.

My jaw hang opened when i heard him saying that. I can see that he is someone which always be proud of himself. I admit it, he is good looking though.

He walked out from the class as i sighed. I should be thankful that he doesn't know about his dad's and mine agreement because that way, this deal will come to its end. There's no chance of keeping him on my sight once he knows.

"But... the worst part is he assume me as a creepy fangirl" I scoffed and groaned.

•••

The next day, i didn't come to school because dad told me to just rest at home. He wouldn't let me to go in such a bad condition, i even fainted at school.

I sat on the couch, with a blanket covered my body and watched tv while eating the toast.

Should i thank Jungkook, for bringing me to another place than lying down alone at the hallway?

"Wait, how did he bring me to the empty classroom?" i stopped munching and blinked twice as i started to imagine.

"Maybe he picked me up like a bridal style" I smiled derply. who doesn't want a guy looks like a prince to lift you up like that?

Suddenly something appeared on my mind. "He didn't just dragged me... right" A poker face appeared when i remembered how his behaviour is.

After one day of recover, i was getting better and got dad's permission to go to the school.

I went to my locker and get my things out. While doing it, i saw Jungkook walked, entering the school building.

He saw me and rolled his eyes.

"I want to explain something" I talked to him while grabbing his shirt to make him stops.

"Let go of me" He slapped my hand away and looked at me.

"How dare u treat your senior like that?" I asked with a monotone. "I can't believe it, you are so rude. You dont have any manners and you simply slapped my hand--"

He shutted my locker and pulled out the key then pulled me by my wrist to somewhere else.

"That's hurt u kid!" I said once he let go of my wrist and i rubbed it while looking at him with a pair of unsatisfied eyes.

"You are so noisy back there. People might think i dont have even a bit manners"

"That's your fault. You know what, because of you my back ache until now?"

"I dont know what to do--"

"Excuses" i scowled. "And look, my wrist is bruised because of you. Just now you rolled your eyes from me too!"

He walked to me and cupped my cheeks. I gasped and moved backwards but i stopped.

"Dear noona, are u done with your nagging?"